Full Terms and Conditions
1. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence. By entering this promotion, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
2. Eligibility: This promotion is only open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter. Internet access is required.
4. Promotional Period: Submit entries between 00:01 BST on 1st August 2017 and 23:59 GMT on 31st December 2017.
5. Only one entry per person, per month, will be permitted. All entries received during the Promotion Period will be entered into the Prize Draw.
6. To Enter: Visit www.hardyswinatrip.com and submit your full name, email address and Date of Birth to be entered into the Prize Draw.
7. The Prizes:
a) Grand Prize: One winner will win 1x trip to Sydney, Australia for 4 people.
b) Runner Up Prizes: 100 winners will each win 1x case (6 bottles) of red or white Hardy’s Wine. The Promoter will randomly select whether a winner will receive a case of red or white wine.
8. Further Grand Prize Draw Prize Details and Conditions:
a) The Prize is a trip to Sydney, Australia, for four people;
b) The Prize includes:
i. Return economy flights from the nearest available international airport from the winner’s home of residence (direct flights only);
ii. Return transfers from the airport in Sydney, Australia to the hotel in Sydney, Australia;
iii. 7-night’s stay at a minimum 3-star hotel on a bed and breakfast basis.
iv. £500 spending money, paid into the winner’s bank account.
c) A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to the hotel room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services;
d) The winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services together with related taxes;
e) Guests below the age of 16 must provide written parental consent to travel unless accompanied by a parent or guardian;
f) The winner and their guests will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel. Any necessary visas, travel insurance or vaccinations are the responsibility of the winner and their guest;
g) If a flight or hotel booking is cancelled by the winner, no alternatives will be issued and for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided;
h) The Prize does not include: local UK airport transfers, excess baggage, car parking charges, additional meals or drinks, souvenirs, gratuities, excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature not stated (including spending money) all of which will be the sole responsibility of the winner and their guests;
i) All elements of the prize package must be taken as part of the same trip.
j) the Promoter is not responsible for delays in travel in the event of circumstances beyond their control;
k) The Prize is available for 6 months from the date of winner confirmation;
l) The winner must provide 4 weeks’ notice before any preferred departure dates. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the Prize. No further changes or upgrades to the booking are allowed; and
m) Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guests from participation in the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or the winner and/or guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
9. Please allow up to 28 days for the delivery of the Runner Up Prizes from the date of winner confirmation.
10. Winner Selection: All valid entries received during the relevant Promotional Period will be entered into a random prize draw conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent verification service, by the 7th January 2018.
11. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by email within 3 working days of the Draw. The winners will be required to respond within 14 days of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event winners’ do not respond to communications within 14 days of initial contact or if any Prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner.
12. If a previously confirmed winner for a prize contacts the Promoter outside of the winner communication timeframe to decline their prize the Promoter reserves the right to cancel that prize.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
14. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
15. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification the Promoter may award the applicable prize to another entrant.
16. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry void.
18. The winners shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity surrounding the winning of the prize, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material which includes social media.
19. The full name and the county of the winners will be available by visiting www.promowinners.com/accoladeaustralia2017 3 months after the closing date.
20. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
21. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
23. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
24. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter: Accolade Wines, Thomas Hardy House, 2 Heath Road, Weybridge, Surrey, KT138TB