Full Terms and Conditions
1. Promotion is only open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 25 years or over excluding employees of Miller Brands (UK) Ltd, Marco de Vincenzo, or their associated companies, or their immediate family
2. Entries will only be accepted between 17th May and 5pm, GMT August 10th, 2012.
3. Maximum of one entry per person. Proof of age and ID may be required.
4. Entrants should create their designs for a complete fashion look, as per the design brief (at point 3), then scan their sketches, designs or images and email them to (email@example.com) with Peroni Moda Awards and your surname in the subject heading. Your entry should include: the concept, line drawings (or picture) of the design, suggested colours and description of material which will be used to make the design, your contact details : name + surname, age, town/city of residence, email address and preferred telephone number and a brief description (maximum 300 words) to explain the inspiration and/or the process behind your design: how it exemplifies the values that Peroni Nastro Azzurro holds in such high esteem. Entrants may send up to 3 images (or a composition of more images) for their entry. Please note: use only .gif, .jpeg, (72 dpi) max 100 kb each file, RGB colour mode. Image size max 600 (width) x 700 (height) pixels. The original high-resolution image(s) will be requested if your work is shortlisted. The word description can either be within the email or as a word document, but must be a maximum of 300 words. It is important that you keep your design confidential until the results of the competition are published.
5. All submissions must be the original work of the entrant and must be submitted with a declaration of authorship. Only entries with a declaration of authorship will be accepted.
6. All entrants warrant the their entry is their own work and that the use, reproduction or display in any from or media (including in future publicity materials) will not infringe the Intellectual Property or other rights of any person or entity and does not require any form of payment (including royalty payments) to any person in order for them to be used or reproduced.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to make use of finalists or winners’ names (and age and town/city of residence, but excluding their full address), their entry and photographs in future press or advertising and other PR or marketing communications, as they see fit in any media for no further consideration.
8. The winner of The Peroni Moda Awards will be required to take part in a full spread in IMAGE Magazine and in Tatler Man.
9. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any entries that are not received or those that are delayed or corrupted in any way as a result of transmission.
10. The decision of the jury appointed by the organisers shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into. The panel of judges will include at least one member independent from the Promoter.
11. First stage Judging will take place on or around August 11th 2012 and 10 finalists will be notified by email within 14 days. Those not responding after reasonable efforts and within 14 days may be disqualified and an alternate entrant selected.
12. Selected finalists will be required to create their submitted designs and have these produced by 21st September 2012 and to attend in person at The Peroni Moda Awards Final Show in Dublin in October 2012.
13. All costs associated with the production of designs, travel to and from The Peroni Moda Awards evening, or any other associated costs with entering The Peroni Moda Awards Competition are the sole responsibility of the entrant.
14. The Grand Prize winning design will be announced at the Awards Final Show and the winner must be available to travel to Italy on the specified dates in February (Milan Fashion Week). There is no cash or other alternative.
15. The Grand Prize includes return economy flights to Italy, for 2 people, 2 nights hotel accommodation (based on the 2 people sharing one room), hotel transfers and the opportunity to work with Marco de Vincenzo behind the scenes of his catwalk show at Milan Fashion Week in February 2013 on his new collection. Additional terms relating to the Grand Prize will be supplied to the winner.
16. Names and entries for the winners will be available upon request from the Promoter at the address below in the month of November 2012.
Promoter: Miller Brands (UK) Limited, SABMiller House, Church Street West, Woking GU21 6HS.