Cadbury Creme Eggs Co-op Promotion
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over. Any employees of the Promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion) are excluded from entering this Promotion.
- Mobile phone is required. Please retain your receipt, as proof of purchase may be required to verify a winning entry.
- Purchase is necessary in the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland residents, see clause 6 for further details.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 01 GMT on the 26th December 2019 and 23.59 BST on the 12th April 2020 inclusive.
- How to enter: Purchase a Cadbury Creme Egg in a Co-Op store during the Promotion Period, then text the word WIN along with the last 4 digits of the barcode to 83222 for entry into the prize draw for a chance to win. Any entries received before or after the Promotion Period will not be valid and will not be entered into this Promotion. Texts are charged at standard network rate.
- Purchase is necessary in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland residents). Northern Ireland residents can send a SAE with their full name, and phone number on a correctly stamped envelope/postcard and send it to the following address: JS10260 Cadbury, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF (entries to other postal address will not be accepted). All valid NPN entries will be entered into the promotion on the consumer’s behalf. All NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. All participants using this entry route should take particular note of the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for their entry to reach the address above and at least 3 working days for their entry to be processed. Maximum 1 entry per person.
- Maximum 1 entry per person during the Promotion Period.
- The Prize: 1 winner will win a £10,000 cash prize. The cash prize will be provided via cheque or BACs on provision of valid payment information. The Prize will be paid in Great British Pounds Sterling. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to ensure that they provide current and accurate payment information.
- Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service within three working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be notified via a text message to the number used to enter the Promotion within 3 working days of Winner Selection. The winner will then be directed to provide acceptance of the Prize and payment information by email within 14 days of initial contact. Only the winner will be notified. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter also reserves the right to allocate the Prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner.
- The winner will be contacted within 28 days of acceptance of their Prize to arrange their Prize.
- The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winner of the Promotion. The surname and county of the winner will be made available by writing to JS10260 Cadbury WL, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF one month after the close of the Promotion for a period of 8 weeks. The winner may object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Notification process the winner further agrees to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter. The winner may object to participating in publicity during the Winner Notification process.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the text platform.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize or seek its recovery, in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Branch with registered office at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.