Mini Eggs Text 2 Win – Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over. Any employees of the Promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion) are excluded from entering this Promotion.
2. Purchase is necessary, excluding residents of Northern Ireland. For Northern Irish No Purchase Necessary route, see clause 5. Mobile phone and an email address are required. Please retain your receipt, as proof of purchase may be required to verify a winning entry.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 GMT on the 30th December 2020 and 23.59 BST on the 13th April 2021 inclusive.
4. To Enter: Visit any Co-op store during the Promotion Period and purchase a pack of Mini Eggs. Text the word MINI along with the last four digits of the barcode to 60777, 81222, 82222 or 85222 to be entered into the prize draw for the chance to win the Prize. Any entries received before or after the Promotion Period will not be valid and will not be entered into this Promotion. Texts will be charged at the standard network rate.
5. Purchase is necessary in the United Kingdom (excluding residents of Northern Ireland). Residents of Northern Ireland can send a correctly stamped envelope/postcard with their full name, address and phone number to: JS11253 Mini Eggs NPN, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF (entries to other postal addresses will not be accepted). All valid NPN entries will be entered into the prize draw on the consumer’s behalf. All NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. All participants using this entry route should take particular note of the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for their entry to reach the address above and at least three working days for their entry to be processed. One entry per correctly stamped envelope/postcard.
6. Maximum of one entry per person during the Promotion Period.
7. The Prize: One winner will win a brand new MINI Hatchback car worth up to £18,000.
8. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Model and details of car (subject to availability) can be chosen by winner, however total value will not exceed £18,000. If total value exceeds £18,000, the winner may contribute the remainder themselves.
b. The winner will be asked to prove they are a resident of the United Kingdom.
c. The winner must hold a valid driving license prior to the collection/delivery of the Prize.
d. Insurance is not included. If the Prize is to be driven on a public highway, insurance cover must be obtained by the winner prior to collection/delivery of the Prize.
e. Maintenance, services and running costs of the vehicle are the responsibility of the winner from the date of ownership.
f. The Prize will be taxed for no more than 12 months from the date of registration.
g. The Prize will be supplied with a vehicle warranty, MOT and tax disc valid until the date stated on the documents provided when the Prize is collected/delivered.
h. The Prize will be supplied with a full tank of petrol.
9. Winner Selection: One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service within three working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
10. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified via a text message to the number used to enter the Promotion within three working days of Winner Selection. The winner will then be directed to provide acceptance of the Prize by email within fourteen days of initial contact. Only the winner will be notified. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within fourteen days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter also reserves the right to allocate the Prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner.
11. The winner will be contacted within 28 days of prize acceptance to arrange collection/delivery of the Prize.
12. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winner of this Promotion. Subject to the consent of the winner, the surname and county of the winner will be available 4 weeks after the close of the Promotion by sending a correctly stamped self-addressed envelope/postcard to JS11253 Mini Eggs WL, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF for a minimum of 8 weeks. The winner may object to their surname and county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during Winner Notification. The winner further agrees to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter. The winner may object to participation in any publicity.
13. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter will substitute another prize for it of equal or higher value.
14. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions or seek its recovery or an indemnity for the value thereof if the Prizes have been awarded.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
16. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including where there is infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
17. The Promoter and any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
18. Any entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
19. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
20. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants
21. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
22. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with MINI.
23. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
24. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
25. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Branch with registered office at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.