Nothing But Thieves 2021 UK tour tickets Barclaycard Prize Draw
Full Terms & Conditions
This document sets out the rules for this prize draw. Make sure you read them carefully and understand them all before you enter the draw.
Barclaycard is running a promotion (the “Prize Draw”), between 23rd November 2020 11:00 GMT until 26th November 2020 10:00 GMT (the “Promotional Period”) that gives you a chance to win a) 2x general admission tickets to see Nothing But Thieves ‘The Moral Panic’ tour on a date of your choice; b) guest appearance at the band’s soundcheck on the day of the gig; c) a signed album from the band. There will be a total of 1 winner.
By entering, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The “Promoter”, ”Barclays”, “Barclaycard”, “we”, “us” and “ours” means Barclays Bank UK PLC.
- “Barclays Employee” for the purposes of this Prize Draw means a full time or part time employee on a permanent or fixed term contract, or anyone undertaking an internship, sub-contracting role, or work placement with one of the following entities or their direct suppliers at the time of the draw:
– Clydesdale Financial Services Limited
– Barclays Bank UK PLC
– Barclays Bank PLC
– Barclays Execution Services Limited
Who may enter?
- The Prize Draw is open to United Kingdom residents, aged 18 or over at the time of entry only, who meet the criteria set out in Clause 7 of these terms and conditions.
- You are not eligible for the Prize Draw if you are an Employee of Barclays or materially connected to the administration of the Prize Draw.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is free.
- You can enter the Prize Draw from 11:00 GMT on 23rd November 2020 until 10:00 GMT on 26th November 2020 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries made after this time will not be valid, even if they appear to be registered.
- To be entered into the Prize Draw you must: correctly answer the multiple choice question on the Barclaycard Prize Draw web form, accessible via the Barclaycard website (https://barclaycard.co.uk/entertainment). The online submission form will require you to submit your name and email address. This information will be used in accordance with Clauses (23-26)
- There will be one entry per person, multiple entries will not be counted.
- Lost, delayed, undelivered, incomplete, entries made via third parties, or multiple entries will not be entered into the Prize Draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries which are not completed for any reason.
- Entries with obscenities, of a defamatory nature, include any personal details (eg address or bank details), or infringe any third party rights will be excluded from the Prize Draw.
11. There will be 1 winner. The following are collectively defined as the “Prize”. The winner will receive:
a. 2x general admission tickets to see Nothing But Thieves ‘The Moral Panic’ tour on one of the following dates and locations:
- 6th October 2021 at Playmouth Pavilions
- 7th October 2021 at Cardiff Metropolitan Arena
- 8th October 2021 at London The O2
- 10th October 2021 at Birmingham O2 Academy
- 11th October 2021 at Glasgow Barrowland
- 14th October 2021 at Manchester O2 Victoria Warehouse
- 16th October 2021 at Nottingham Motorpoint Arena
b. guest appearance at the band’s soundcheck on the day of the gig;
c. a signed album from Nothing But Thieves
Should the venue for the event be closed due to local or national government restrictions, the promoter or their agents will contact the effected winners in such an event provided any government changes are announced with sufficient notice. Any cancelation or rescheduling due to any other reason will be announced by the promoter and alternative provision at a future date will be arranged, no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Prize has no cash equivalent and no alternatives to the Prize will be offered other than those outlined in clause 11. The Prize and participation in the Prize Draw cannot be exchanged or transferred, and may be subject to additional terms and conditions. However, in the event that the Prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative Prize of equal or greater value.
- The Prize will be fulfilled and delivered 7 working days ahead of the event by Global Media & Entertainment (herein referred to as “Global”) and ticketing partners Live Nation.
- Barclays is not liable for delayed or non-delivery of the Prize for any reason beyond its control, including but not limited to loss or theft in transit or any failure by you to accept delivery of and or collect your Prize for any reason.
- The Prize Draw winner is responsible for their own expenses, incurred in connection with the Prize.
- The Promotor shall not be liable or responsible in case a winner should fail to use the Prize, for any reason whatsoever.
Selecting the Winners
- The winner will be drawn at random by an independent party, Promo Veritas at 17:00GMT on 30th November 2020 (the “Draw Date”) from all eligible entries.
- Barclays will notify the winner via an email provided in the Barclaycard Prize Draw entry form by 19:00GMT on 2 December 2020.
- The Promoter can replace any entrant selected as the winner if:
(a) the entrant does not respond to the notification within seventy-two (72) hours after it has been sent by providing any additional details required for provision of the prize and/or;
(b) We reasonably believe that the entrant has broken one of these rules and/or;
(c) the entrant cannot be contactable via the email address provided
- With the exception of any winner who has requested a suppression of their details under applicable data protection laws, the name and county of the winner(s) will be made available to anyone sending an email entitled ‘Nothing But Thieves 2021 UK Tour Tickets Barclaycard prize draw winner disclosure’ to the following email address email@example.com within twenty-eight (28) days of the published closing date.
- Winners of this promotion can request for a suppression of any disclosure of their details subject to any requirements to share promotion prize winner’s information with relevant regulators or to fulfil a legal requirement. All winners will be offered this right at the point of the winning notification detailed in Clause 19.
- The Promoter’s selection of the winner is final. No other correspondence will be entered into.
- Barclays will only collect, store and use your personal information, such as name, age and basic contact details including email address, for the purposes of entering you into, administering, and promoting the Prize Draw as set out in these rules, and not for any other purpose without your consent. This will not affect any existing marketing preferences that you have registered with Barclays.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you consent that your personal information may be transferred to our service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) to store and use as necessary to administer the Prize Draw. Barclays will ensure that any third parties processing or storing your personal information for the Prize Draw, shall comply with the same data protection requirements as Barclays and this personal data will only be processed for the purposes of administering this Prize Draw. The winner of the Prize Draw consents that their personal information may be transferred to our service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) to store and use as necessary to publicise the Prize Draw. If required, the winner of the Prize Draw consents to their personal address being transferred to a courier company/postal service for the purpose of delivering the Prize. We will never pass your information to any third party for them to use in their own direct marketing, without your consent.
- Personal information for all entrants will be held on record for as short a period of time as necessary to administer the Promotion and then securely destroyed. Personal information for winner’s will be held on file for a period of up to one year to satisfy regulatory reporting requirements on prize giving activities in different jurisdictions.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to judge their fitness in relation to any medical condition(s) which could impact their safe participation in and or use of the Prize.
- To the extent permitted by law, Barclays will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered in connection with the Prize Draw (including any damage to your or any other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading or accessing any materials), or any delays or failure (in whole or in part) to perform any of its obligations if such delay or failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control.
- The Prize Draws are not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter. You agree to release Twitter from any liability associated with the Prize Draws.
- This Prize Draw is not affiliated with, sponsored by or endorsed by the third parties referenced in these terms and associated marketing, products or retailers featured in the prizes. Trademarks, logos and names of the third parties, products and retailers are the property of their respective owners.
- To the extent that the Prize is viewed by HM Revenue & Customs as a taxable benefit-in-kind, Barclays will pay the full UK tax and social security liability arising on the associated benefit-in-kind on behalf of the winner(s). This will not affect the winning participants’ personal tax positions.
- Please note that this is purely a voluntary opportunity to participate in the ‘Nothing But Thieves 2021 Tour Tickets Barclaycard prize draw’ and accordingly all attendees attend at their own risk. Barclays accepts no liability for any illness, injury or other damages, costs or liabilities incurred as a result of attendance at this event. It is important that you check local and national government guidance, as it relates to your personal circumstances, prior to attending any events. Please ensure that you comply with all local and national government guidance, taking all relevant precautions and adhering to any and all restrictions as required.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter may choose to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw at any time.
- By submitting an entry, you warrant that all information submitted as part of the entry is true, current and complete. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries.
- These rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising in respect of this Prize Draw.
- The Promoter is Barclaycard, 1 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5HP.