Barclaycard Share The Stage Latitude Terms & Conditions
Full Terms & Conditions
Barclaycard is running two promotions (the “Prize Draw”) between 20/08/2020 to 27/08/2020 (the “Promotion Period”) that gives you a chance to win either:
• 1 x pair of Latitude Festival 2021 (22-25 July, Henham Park, Suffolk) GA (general admission) weekend camping tickets plus 1x signed merchandise from Mabel. There will be a total of 1 winner.
o 4 runners up will each win 1x signed merchandise from Mabel
• 1 x pair of Latitude Festival 2021 (22-25 July, Henham Park, Suffolk) GA (general admission) weekend camping tickets plus 1 x signed merchandise from Bastille. There will be a total of 1 winner.
o 4 runners up will each win 1x signed merchandise from Bastille
You can only enter one Prize Draw and you will make your selection as part of your entry. By entering, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The “Promoter”, ”Barclays”, “Barclaycard”, “we”, “us” and “ours” means Barclays Bank UK PLC.
2. “Barclays Employee” for the purposes of this Prize Draw means a full time or part time employee on a permanent or fixed term contract, or anyone undertaking an internship, sub-contracting role, or work placement with one of the following entities or their direct suppliers at the time of the draw:
a) Barclays Bank UK PLC
b) Barclays Bank PLC
c) Barclays Execution Services Limited
Who may enter?
3. The Prize Draw is open to United Kingdom residents, aged 18 or over at the time of entry only, who meet the criteria set out in Clause 7 of these terms and conditions.
4. You are not eligible for the Prize Draw if you are an Employee of Barclays or materially connected to the administration of the Prize Draw.
5. Entry into the Prize Draw is free.
6. You can enter the Prize Draw from 17:00 BST on 20 August 2020 until 12:00 BST on 27 August 2020 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries made after this time will not be valid, even if they appear to be registered.
7. To be entered into the Prize Draw you must:
correctly answer the multiple choice question on the Barclaycard Prize Draw web form, accessible via the Barclaycard website (https://www.barclaycard.co.uk/share-the-stage). The online submission form will require you to submit your name, email address, the last four digits of your Barclaycard and your postcode. This information will be used in accordance with Clauses (27-31)
8. There will be one entry per person across both promotions, multiple entries will not be counted.
9. Lost, delayed, undelivered, incomplete, entries made via third parties, or multiple entries will not be entered into the Prize Draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries which are not completed for any reason.
10. Entries with obscenities, of a defamatory nature, include any personal details (eg address or bank details), or infringe any third party rights will be excluded from the Prize Draw.
11. There will be 2 winners and 8 runner ups. The following are collectively defined as the “Prize”.
a. The winner of the Mabel prize draw will receive one pair of GA (general admission) weekend camping tickets for Latitude Festival 2021 (22-25 July 2021, Henham Park, Suffolk) plus 1 x signed merchandise from Mabel.
b. The four runners up of the Mabel prize draw will each receive 1 x signed merchandise from Mabel.
c. The winner of the Bastille prize draw will receive one pair of GA (general admission) weekend camping tickets for Latitude Festival 2021 (22-25 July 2021, Henham Park, Suffolk) plus 1 x signed merchandise from Bastille.
d. The four runners up of the Bastille prize draw will each receive 1 x signed merchandise from Bastille.
12. Accommodation and travel to and from the live events are not covered by Barclaycard, it is the responsibility of the prize winner to arrange their own transportation to the event.
13. The Prize has no cash equivalent and no alternatives to the Prize will be offered. The Prize and participation in the Prize Draw cannot be exchanged or transferred, and may be subject to additional terms and conditions. However, in the event that the Prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative Prize of equal or greater value.
14. In the event that the live event offered by the promoters is rescheduled or cancelled, the original ticket will be valid for the new date. In such circumstances, the Promoter will notify the winner.
15. The signed merchandise will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that the Winner responds to the notification from Barclays providing the required delivery details.
16. The event tickets for Latitude Festival 2021 will be delivered a minimum of 15 working days ahead of the event.
17. Barclays is not liable for delayed or non-delivery of the Prize for any reason beyond its control, including but not limited to loss or theft in transit or any failure by you to accept delivery of a Prize for any reason.
18. The Prize Draw winner is responsible for their own expenses, incurred in connection with the Prize,
19. The Promotor shall not be liable or responsible in case a winner should fail to use the Prize, for any reason whatsoever.
Selecting the Winners
20. The winner will be drawn at random by an independent party, Promo Veritas, at 15:00 GMT on 1 September 2020 (the “Draw Date”) from all eligible entries.
21. Barclays will notify the winner via email by 19:00 GMT on 3 September 2020.
22. The Promoter can replace any entrant selected as the winner if:
(a) The entrant does not respond to the email within seventy-two (72) hours after it has been sent providing delivery details within the UK for their prize and/or;
(b) We reasonably believe that the entrant has broken one of these rules.
23. With the exception of any winner who has requested a suppression of their details under applicable data protection laws, the name and county of the winner(s) will be made available to anyone sending an email entitled ‘Barclaycard prize draw’ to the following email address email@example.com within twenty-eight (28) days of the published closing date.
24. Winners of this promotion can request for a suppression of any disclosure of their details subject to any requirements to share promotion prize winners information with relevant regulators or to fulfil a legal requirement. All winners will be offered this right at the point of the winning notification detailed in Clause 22.
25. The Promoter’s selection of the winner is final. No other correspondence will be entered into.
26. Barclays will only collect, store and use your personal information, such as name, age and basic contact details including email address, for the purposes of entering you into, administering, and promoting the Prize Draw as set out in these rules, and not for any other purpose without your consent. This will not affect any existing marketing preferences that you have registered with Barclays.
27. By entering the Prize Draw, you consent that your personal information may be transferred to our service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) to store and use as necessary to administer the Prize Draw. Barclays will ensure that any third parties processing or storing your personal information for the Prize Draw, shall comply with the same data protection requirements as Barclays and this personal data will only be processed for the purposes of administering this Prize Draw. The winner of the Prize Draw consents that their personal information may be transferred to our service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) to store and use as necessary to publicise the Prize Draw. If required, the winner of the Prize Draw consents to their personal address being transferred to a courier company/postal service for the purpose of delivering the Prize. We will never pass your information to any third party for them to use in their own direct marketing, without your consent.
28. Personal information for all entrants will be held on record for as short a period of time as necessary to administer the Promotion and then securely destroyed. Personal information for winner’s will be held on file for a period of up to one year to satisfy regulatory reporting requirements on prize giving activities in different jurisdictions.
30. To the extent permitted by law, Barclays will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered in connection with the Prize Draw (including any damage to your or any other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading or accessing any materials), or any delays or failure (in whole or in part) to perform any of its obligations if such delay or failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control.
31. This Prize Draw is not affiliated with, sponsored by or endorsed by the third parties referenced in these terms and associated marketing, products or retailers featured in the prizes. Trademarks, logos and names of the third parties, products and retailers are the property of their respective owners.
32. To the extent that the Prize is viewed by HM Revenue & Customs as a taxable benefit-in-kind, Barclays will pay the full UK tax and social security liability arising on the associated benefit-in-kind on behalf of the winner(s). This will not affect the winning participants’ personal tax positions.
33. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter may choose to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw at any time.
34. By submitting an entry, you warrant that all information submitted as part of the entry is true, current and complete. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries.
35. These rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising in respect of this Prize Draw.
36. The Promoter is Barclaycard, 1 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5HP