Barclays Mortgage Broker Prize Draw
Full Terms & Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to mortgage brokers, and their directors and administrative staff, that have an active registration with Barclays Bank UK PLC, who are residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Channel Islands, Jersey and Guernsey) and aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 GMT on the 1st February 2021 and 23:59 GMT on the 1st March 2021 inclusive.
4. To Enter: Follow the link emailed to you by the Promoter, which will be sent to you the week commencing 15th February 2021 and complete the online form to provide your details (name & email address). You must then upload Evidence showing you have recorded a minimum of 200,000 steps during the Promotion Period to enter.
a. Please retain evidence of the number of steps done so the Promoter can validate your entry.
b. This can be in the form of a daily average for the Promotion Period OR a total volume for the Promotion Period.
c. Evidence should be provided to the Promoter via a screenshot.
d. The screenshot should be provided via the online registration form emailed to entrants by the Promoter (as per Clause 4).
e. Once verified, you will automatically be entered into the draw.
7. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the entire Promotion Period.
8. The Prizes: There will be a total of 501 winners.
a. Main Prize: 1 x randomly selected winner will win 1 x Peloton Bike+ basics model. Monthly subscription packages are not included (https://www.onepeloton.co.uk/shop/bike-plus)
b. First 500 Entrants Prize: The first 500 valid entrants will each win 1 x mug.
9. Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
10. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes, within 30 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 30 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners will have up to 30 days to respond.
11. Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 3 months of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing Christopher.firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
12. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. are in breach of the Terms and Conditions
b. contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
c. contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
d. promotes any political agenda.
13. Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter via email after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing Christopher.email@example.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
14. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
15. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
16. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the registration form. We will confirm receipt of your entry by email.
17. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence. You should consult your physician or other health care professional before using the Peloton Bike, or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs.
18. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
19. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
20. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
22. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
23. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
24. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
25. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Barclays Bank UK PLC, 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.