FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
YOU DON’T NEED TO PURCHASE OR PAY ANYTHING TO ENTER OUR PROMOTIONS. IF YOU DO PURCHASE FROM, OR MAKE A PAYMENT, THIS WON’T INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
What You Need To Know:
We love running promotions for you guys and we want to be as clear as possible on how you enter and the prize is drawn. These Terms and Conditions relate to the BEAR prize draw (‘Promotion’). Please read the nuts and bolts below for the full details.
No one likes the small print, but we need to let you know about some other important stuff too and make you feel comfortable that we run our promotions properly, fairly (and legally!) (indicated as the “Terms and Conditions”):
When you participate in this Promotion, we assume that you have agreed with these Terms and Conditions.
1. Promotor: This Promotion is organized by Urban Fresh Foods Ltd, The Emerson Building, 4-8 Emerson Street, London SE1 9DU. For easy reading we will call ourselves ‘Promotor’ or ‘Bear’ throughout this document).
For any questions in relation to the Promotion, you can contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com
2. Participants: We know that there are BEAR yoyos lovers all around the world, but this Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over.
In case you are under the age of 18, we ask you to contact your parents or legal guardians and ask them to participate in the Promotion on your behalf.
So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to this promotion is not allowed to enter.
You don’t have to buy anything to take part in this promotion, but you do need your own email account and access to the internet.
3. Promotion Period: You can enter between 12:00 BST on the 1st June 2020 and 12:00 GMT on the 1st November 2020.
Any submissions after this date and time will not be taken into account for the selection of awarding the prize(s) and will be automatically disqualified.
4. To Enter: Entering this promotion is simple, just visit winwithbear.co.uk and fill in the online form with your personal details (full name, email address, and phone number) to be entered into the prize draw for a chance to win a prize.
Sorry, but you may only win one prize during the Promotion Period.
5. Winner Selection: So that you know we’ve selected our winners fairly from all the valid entries we receive during the Promotion Period, the random draw will be carried out by an independent promotional verification service to select 30 winners. The draw will take place within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
6. Contacting the winner: We’ll contact the lucky winners via the email addresses they provided with their entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection. The lucky winners will need to respond to us within 5 days from the point of initial contact. If a winner doesn’t respond within the time given, we will attempt to contact them by phone. If they do not respond to our call within 5 working days, we reserve the right to disqualify them. In the event that a winner doesn’t respond within that timeframe, their Prize will be awarded to a reserve winner. We’ll select reserves in the same manner as above, and the time required for reserves to respond may be shorter.
7. Prize Acceptance: If you are one of our lucky winners, we will send you your Prize as soon as we can by post to the address you provided, or contact to arrange your prize with you, within 28 days of the date you accept the Prize when contacted by BEAR, in accordance with the details provided by you (Prize Acceptance). In the unlikely event that your Prize doesn’t arrive or you don’t receive any contact within 28 days of your Prize Acceptance, you’ll have a further 28 days to inform us by emailing the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t let us know within this time frame, we will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at our sole discretion.
30 Winners will each win a single prize from the following list of prizes (the prizes will be allocated at random):
a. Grand Prize: 1 x family stay for 2 adults and up to 3 children aged 16 or under at Legoland Windsor. The winner and their guests will each get their own park ticket, and will get to stay for 1 night at the Legoland Resort Hotel based on a shared occupancy of a double/twin room, with the option of adding a bunk bed and 1 trundle bed in order to accommodate up to 3 children aged 16 or under. For the removal of doubt, travel (flights, trains, buses, etc) and food expenses will not be provided as part of the Grand Prize.
b. Runner-Up Prizes:
i. 1 x Legoland VIP gold experience for 2 adults and 2 children which is comprised of:
- Instant ride access on all rides
- Complimentary parking in our Resort Hotel
- Exclusive access through our Resort Hotel
- VIP Lanyard
- Exclusive VIP Pop Badge
- Photo Pass
- Driving School Photo License (3-15 year olds)
- Goldwash (3-15 year olds)
- All Day Entry
ii. 1 of 5 x premium annual passes for Legoland Windsor for one adult which enables the pass holder to:
- unlimited visits to Legoland Windsor on off peak, peak and super peak (including Red Seasonal Event Days) days for 12 months from the start date of the pass.
- Free parking
- 10% discount on purchases made in retail shops and 20% off in restaurants at Legoland Windsor
iii.1 of 23 x goody bags of BEAR yoyos comprised of a BEAR tote bag, 4 x BEAR yoyo multi packs (assortment of flavours) and 1 x BEAR’s Grrreatest Games card keeper & stickers.
9. Further Legoland Prize Terms and Conditions
a. The winners who win the Grand Prize or the Legoland VIP gold experience will be provided a list of dates to choose from. The available dates will be dependent on current availability at the time that the winner is selected. These winners will have until 31st January 2021 to book their prize and they must have taken it by 20th June 2021.
b. The Premium Annual Passes are subject to terms and conditions set by Legoland Resort which can be found here: https://www.legoland.co.uk/security-privacy-legal/terms-conditions/legoland-annual-pass/
c. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither we nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any of these costs.
d. In the event that a winner’s guest is aged under 18, the guest must provide written parental consent to travel unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
e. Specified accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking. Alternatives may be offered depending on availability but we’ll make sure it is of equivalent value and we hope you’ll still love it all the same.
f. All elements of the Prize package must be taken as part of the same trip.
g. The winners and any guests may be required to provide proof of age and identity.
h. The winners and any guest must comply with any third-party terms and conditions that form part of the Prize, including but not limited to terms and conditions of the hotel accommodation and the Legoland Windsor Park. They also must comply with all health and safety guidelines and instructions and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
i. The winners and their guests are responsible for the behaviour of themselves whilst enjoying the Prize, and must not act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Whilst at the venue, they must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, , use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue, smoke or act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or the public or is antisocial in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
j. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to exclude any winners and/or any guests from participation in the Prize (refused entry or the ticket holders being required to leave the venue) if any winner and/or any guests fail to comply with the requirements listed in point l.
k. Insurance is not provided as part of the Prize. It will be each winner’s and (if applicable) their guest’s responsibility to take out at their own cost all relevant insurance (including but not limited to health and travel insurance, insurance for theft, loss and damage to property) which may be required or prudent to be taken.
l. The winners acknowledge that once the Prize has been issued, we are not liable or responsible if all or any part of the Prize is cancelled, varied, postponed or rescheduled for any reason at any time. We will be under no obligation to provide an alternative prize in such circumstances or to reimburse any incurred expenses by the winners or their guests as a result of winning or accepting the Prize. Once tickets have been issued, we will not be liable for any failure to comply with our obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, pandemics or any other circumstances beyond our control.
m. A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to the winner’s room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in- room calls or services.
n. The winners must inform us of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
Sorry, but you can’t transfer a prize to someone else or exchange it for a cash alternative and you’re not allowed to resell your prize or any element of it.
If, for reasons we can’t control, a prize is no longer available, we’ll offer you an alternative prize which we hope you’ll still love but which will definitely be of equal or greater value.
It is the winners’ responsibility to provide the correct details for them and any guest, and we won’t be responsible for prizes which are lost due to the provision of incorrect or incomplete details.
Provided no objection is received, if you are a lucky Grand Prize or the Legoland VIP Gold Experience winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available on www.promowinners.com/BEARxLegoland one month of the end of the Promotion Period for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during Winner Notification. Without prejudice, we will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
We can’t take any responsibility for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. We can’t guarantee continuous or secure access to our website.
12. We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the promotion. If you’re found to be cheating, you will be excluded. Entrants are not allowed to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
13. To the fullest extent permitted by law, BEAR excludes all liability for any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with this promotion, the prize draw or accepting or using a prize. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
14. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond our reasonable control and which prevents us from complying with these Terms & Conditions, we won’t liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing our obligations.
15. If this promotion can’t run properly because of tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond our reasonable control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion.
16. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
17. We may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
18. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
19. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.