Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over. Any employees of the Promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion) are excluded from entering this Promotion. The Promoter may request the winner to provide proof of purchase.
- Purchase is necessary in Great Britain. See Clause 5 for Northern Ireland No Purchase Necessary route. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive the Prize. A mobile phone is required. The Promoter will not be responsible for telecommunication failure on the part of the Entrant’s service provider.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 BST on the 21st October 2020 till 23:59 GMT on the 17th November 2020 inclusive.
- How to Enter: Buy any Cadbury or Milka product/s from any B&M store and text the word ‘BIGNIGHTIN’ and the last 4 digits of the barcode found on-pack to 60777 to be entered into the Prize Draw. Any entries received before or after the Promotion Period will not be valid and will not be entered into this Promotion. Texts are charged at standard network rate.
- No Purchase Necessary Route for Residents of Northern Ireland: Northern Ireland residents can send a correctly stamped envelope/postcard with their full name, address and phone number to: JS11361 Cadbury/Milka T2W, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF (entries to other postal addresses will not be accepted). All valid NPN entries will be entered manually into the prize draw on the consumer’s behalf. All NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. All participants using this entry route should take particular note of the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for their entry to reach the address above and at least 3 working days for their entry to be processed. One entry per person.
- Maximum 1 entry per person per person during the entire Promotion Period.
- Prizes: There will be a total of 21 x winners.
a. Grand Prize: 1 winner will win 1 x £1,000 cash.
b. Runner Up Prizes: 20 winners will each win 1 x £15 Netflix Gift Card.
- One itemised receipt per entry. Each itemised receipt must state the time and date of purchase, which must pre-date the entry date and time.
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Cash prize will be awarded via BACS to a UK bank account.
b. Cash prize winner must have a UK bank account in order to accept and claim the prize.
c. Cash prize winner is responsible for providing correct bank account details and the Promoter will not be liable for any Prize payments made into the wrong bank account.
d. No refund will be offered if the full £15 Netflix voucher is not used. Netflix Gift Cards are subject to terms and conditions. Information on Netflix Gift Cards can be found at: https://help.netflix.com/en/node/32950.
- Winner Selection: 21 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be notified via a text message to the number used to enter the Promotion within 3 working days of Winner Selection. Winners will then be directed to provide further delivery details and acceptance of the Prize by email within 14 days of initial contact. Only winners will be notified.
- In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter also reserves the right to allocate the Prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner.
- Winners will receive their Prize within 28 days from when they provided full details. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing CadburyBigNightIn@promowinners.com. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- Provided no objection is received, if you are a prize winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by sending a request to JS11361 Cadbury/Milka T2W WL, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at CadburyBigNightIn@promowinners.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation and are not for re-sale. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the text line.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
- The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Branch with registered office at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.