Cadbury Poundland Family Days Out Text2Win Prize Draw – Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. Any employees of the Promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion) are excluded from entering this Promotion. The Promoter may request the winner to provide proof of purchase.
2. Please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use or consume just to participate in this Promotion.
3. Purchase is necessary (see Clause 7 for Participating Products), excluding Northern Ireland residents: see clause 8 for further details. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, but within the Promotion Period, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive their Prize. A text-able mobile phone is required for entry.
4. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on the 21st July 2021 and 23.59 BST on the 3rd August 2021 inclusive.
5. Any entries received before or after the Promotion Period will not be valid and will not be entered into this Promotion. Texts are charged at standard network rate.
6. To Enter: Purchase any participating Cadbury, Frys or Daim product (see Clause 7) from any Poundland store, and then text the word ‘CADBURY’ with the last 4 digits of the barcode found on the product to 60777 in order to be entered into the Prize Draw.
7. Participating Products:
a. Daim Mini Orange Ltd 350g
b. Cadbury Dairy Milk 330g Giant Buttons
c. Cadbury Dairy Milk 360g
d. Cadbury Dairy Milk Giant Buttons 95g
e. Cadbury Dark Milk Buttons 90g
f. Cadbury Dairy Milk Orange Buttons 95g
g. Cadbury Dairy Milk White Buttons 95g
h. Daim 200g
i. Frys Turkish Delight Mini Bars 225g
j. Cadbury Crunchy Melts Chocolate
k. Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo 120g
l. Cadbury Dairy Milk 95g
m. Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel 120g
n. Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo White 120g
o. Cadbury Dairy Milk White 90g
p. Cadbury Crunchie 104.4g – 4 pack
q. Cadbury Twirl 107.5g – 5 pack
r. Cadbury Flake 80g – 4 pack
s. Cadbury Dairy Milk 117.2g – 4 pack
t. Cadbury Boost 136g – 4 pack
u. Cadbury Double Decker 160g – 4 pack
v. Cadbury Fingers Orange 114g
w. Cadbury Fingers Fabulous 110g
x. Cadbury Timeout – 6 pack
y. Cadbury Snack 120g – 6 pack
z. Cadbury Dairy Milk Cherry 110g
aa. Cadbury Dairy Milk Banoffeenut 110g
bb. Cadbury Dairy Milk Brownie 110g
8. No Purchase Necessary (NPN) Route for Residents of Northern Ireland: Northern Ireland residents can send a correctly stamped postcard or letter with their full name, email address, postal address and phone number to the following address: JS11989 Cadbury Poundland Family Days Out, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF (Entries to other postal address will not be accepted). All valid NPN entries will be entered into the Promotion on the consumer’s behalf. All NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. All entrants using this entry route should take particular note of the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for their entry to reach the address above and at least 3 working days for their entry to be processed. One entry per postcard or letter.
9. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the Promotion Period. One itemised receipt per entry. Each itemised receipt must state the time and date of purchase, which must pre-date the entry date and time. Maximum 1 prize per person.
10. The Prizes: There will be a total of 25 winners who will each win 1 x £100 Red Letter Days Experience Voucher.
11. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Vouchers are subject to expiry dates printed on them.
b. No refund will be given if the winners do not use the full value of the voucher.
c. Vouchers are subject to terms and conditions, which can be found at: https://www.redletterdays.co.uk/terms#:~:text=Most%20of%20our%20gift%20vouchers,clearly%20stated%20on%20the%20voucher.
12. Winner Selection: 25 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
13. Winner Notification: Each winner will be contacted via the phone number used on entry within 7 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. If a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
14. Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing CadburyFamilyDaysOut@promowinners.com. If a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
15. Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by sending a request to JS11989 Cadbury Poundland Family Days Out WL, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promotor at CadburyFamilyDaysOut@promowinners.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
16. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
17. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
18. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the text line.
19. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
21. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
22. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
23. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, malware incident, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
24. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
25. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
26. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
27. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
28. If a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material arises, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
29. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch with registered office at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.