Cadbury Heroes Street Fighter Tournament – Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid Twitter account, and/or access to YouTube are required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 17:00 GMT and 21:00 GMT on the 14th November 2020 inclusive.
- To Enter: Watch the Street Fighter Cadburys Heroes stream tournament at either:
a. Twitter: twitter.com/CadburyUK
b. Facebook: facebook.com/CadburyUK/
c. YouTube: youtube.com/c/cadbury
d. Twitch: twitch.tv/gfinitytv
When you see a promotional hashtag flash on screen, log into your Twitter account (or create one for free) and tweet the unique hashtag, alongside #CadburyHeroesLeague and @CadburyUK to enter.
The first valid entrant to tweet each unique promotional hashtag alongside #CadburyHeroesLeague and @CadburyUK will win!
- Your Twitter account must be on a public setting in order for us to see your tweet and contact you if you are the winner.
- Maximum of 1 Prize per household.
- The Prizes: There will be a total of 12 winners.
a. 6 x winners will each win 1 x £50 Game.co.uk voucher.
b. 6 x winners will each win 1 x £50 Cadbury Deluxe Chocolate Hamper (https://www.cadburygiftsdirect.co.uk/cadbury-deluxe-chocolate-hamper.html).
- Further Entry & Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Vouchers will also be subject to terms and conditions found at https://www.game.co.uk/en/game-50-gift-card-318596.
b. Each voucher can only be redeemed once and will then become void.
c. Vouchers must not be forwarded or shared.
d. The full amount of the voucher must be used against one transaction and only one Voucher can be used per transaction.
e. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, discount or other voucher code.
f. All purchases made using the vouchers will be subject to postage charges.
g. No refund will be given if the winners do not use the full value of the voucher.
h. Gift cards will expire and any remaining balance will be removed if the gift card is not used to make a purchase, top-up or balance enquiry during a period of 24 consecutive months.
- Winner Selection: The first valid entrant to successfully tweet using the unique promotional hashtag, alongside #CadburyHeroesLeague and @CadburyUK after each promotional hashtag has been displayed on screen will win. For your total confidence, the promotion will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: Each winner will be contacted via a direct message to the Twitter account used to enter within 1 working day of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by contacting @CadburyUK via Twitter. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to JS11468 Cadbury Heroes Parent League Twitter Promo, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF, within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by requesting during Winner Notification & Prize Acceptance. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitch, Facebook, Twitter or YouTube. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or YouTube, and that neither Twitch, Facebook, Twitter nor YouTube have liability for any element of this Promotion.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
- The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch with registered office at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.