Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over. Any employees of the Promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion) are excluded from entering this Promotion. The Promoter may request the winner to provide proof of purchase.
- Mobile phone is required. Please retain your receipt, as proof of purchase may be required to verify a winning entry.
- Promotion Period: Enter weekly between 00.01 BST on the 9th September 2020 and 23.59 GMT on the 29th December 2020 inclusive.
- How to enter: Purchase any Cadbury chocolate, Maynards Bassetts or Toblerone product in a Co-op store (excluding ice cream, biscuits, yoghurts and other chilled or frozen products) then text the word LAPLAND along with the last 4 digits of the barcode found on the product to 60777 to be entered into the prize draw for the corresponding week for a chance to win an Amazon e-voucher. At the end of the promotion, all valid entries received from the entire promotion period will be entered into the grand prize draw for a chance to win a trip to Lapland for a family of 4.
- Please see table below for the weekly prize draw dates.
|Weekly Prize Draw||Opening & Closing Dates & Times||Prize Draw Date|
|1||00.01 on 9th September until 23.59 on 15th September 2020||18th September 2020|
|2||00.01 on 16th September until 23.59 on 22nd September 2020||25th September 2020|
|3||00.01 on 23rd September until 23.59 on 29th September 2020||2nd October 2020|
|4||00.01 on 30th September until 23.59 on 6th October 2020||9th October 2020|
|5||00.01 on 7th October until 23.59 on 13th October 2020||16th October 2020|
|6||00.01 on 14th October until 23.59 on 20th October 2020||23rd October 2020|
|7||00.01 on 21st October until 23.59 on 27th October 2020||30th October 2020|
|8||00.01 on 28th October until 23.59 on 3rd November 2020||6th November 2020|
|9||00.01 on 4th November until 23.59 on 10th November 2020||13th November 2020|
|10||00.01 on 11th November until 23.59 on 17th November 2020||20th November 2020|
|11||00.01 on 18th November until 23.59 on 24th November 2020||27th November 2020|
|12||00.01 on 25th November until 23.59 on 1st December 2020||4th December 2020|
|13||00.01 on 2nd December until 23.59 on 8th December 2020||11th December 2020|
|14||00.01 on 9th December until 23.59 on 15th December 2020||18th December 2020|
|15||00.01 on 16th December until 23.59 on 22nd December 2020||29th December 2020|
|16||00.01 on 23rd December until 23.59 on 29th December 2020||4th January 2021|
The prize draw to be conducted on 4th January will be to select 1 x weekly prize draw winner as well as the grand prize winner.
- Any entries received before or after the Promotion Period will not be valid and will not be entered into this Promotion. Texts are charged at standard network rate.
- Purchase is necessary (excluding Northern Ireland residents). Northern Ireland residents can send a correctly stamped envelope/postcard with their full name, address and phone number to: JS11011 Cadbury, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF (entries to other postal addresses will not be accepted). All valid NPN entries will be entered manually into the weekly prize draw for the week that the entry was received and also the grand prize draw on the consumer’s behalf. All NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. All participants using this entry route should take particular note of the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for their entry to reach the address above and at least 3 working days for their entry to be processed. One entry per correctly stamped envelope/postcard per week.
- Maximum 1 entry per person per week during the Promotion Period. Maximum 1 Weekly Prize per person throughout the Promotion Period.
a. Weekly Prizes: One winner each week during the Promotion Period will win 1 of 16 x £100 Amazon e-vouchers, to be spent at amazon.co.uk. See https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200272910 for further information about Amazon e-vouchers.
b. Grand Prize: 1 winner of a trip to Lapland up to the value of £4500 for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children aged under 16 years old). The Prize includes return flights and up to 5 consecutive nights’ accommodation in a minimum 4* hotel, including breakfast each morning if the winner requires, plus return transfers from the airport to the accommodation.
- Further Grand Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The Prize only includes accommodation, additional excursions and/or activities as agreed between the winner and the Promoter at the time of the booking in writing. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, provided they can be pre-booked by the Promoter at the time of the booking. Prize must be taken by 31st January 2022.
b. All air travel is subject to the airlines’ standard terms and conditions. Once booked, flights cannot be altered or amended. Any changes are at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
c. Flights cannot be used in conjunction with any airline loyalty programme, any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s) or special offers.
d. For the purpose of this Promotion, children are aged 16 and under and adults are aged 18 or over.
e. Travel will be subject to flight and hotel availability at the date of booking the trip. The Promoter accepts no responsibility in relation to the Prize winners’ conduct or the conduct of the winners’ guest(s).
f. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
g. The winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, room charges, drinks, excursions, treatments, additional transportation, additional nights and services together with related taxes.
h. Return transfers from the winner’s home to their local international airport are not included.
i. Any necessary visas or travel insurance are the responsibility of the winner and their guests.
j. Passports, full birth certificates and all visas, if relevant, are the responsibility and cost of the winner. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if the winner or their guests fail to obtain the required travel documentation.
k. The winner and their guests must hold a passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of return.
l. All elements of the Prize must be taken as one, and the winner and their guests must travel together in both directions.
m. The winner must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
n. A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services.
- The Prize is deemed to have been forfeited if any of the following apply:
a. The winner and/or their guests have not obtained the proper travel documents by the date specified by the Promoter.
b. The winner and/or their guests have any immigration complications which prevent them from entering, leaving or travelling.
c. The winner and/or their guest have any medical, legal or any other reason that would prevent them from accepting and participating in the Prize.
- Winner Selection:
a. Weekly Prize Draw: Following each relevant week during the Promotion Period, one winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during each relevant week (16 winners in total). The weekly prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, within 3 working days of the end of the relevant week.
b. Grand Prize Draw: Following the close of the Promotion Period, one winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the entire Promotion Period. The Grand Prize Draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification:
a. The Weekly Prize Draw winners will be notified via a text message to the number used to enter the Promotion within 3 working days of Winner Selection. Winners will then be directed to provide further delivery details and acceptance of the Prize by email within 14 days of initial contact. Only winners will be notified.
b. The Grand Prize Draw winner will be called on the number used to enter the Promotion within 3 working days of Winner Selection. Winners will then be directed to provide further delivery details and acceptance of the Prize by email within 14 days of initial contact. Only winners will be notified.
- In the event that any winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter also reserves the right to allocate the Prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner.
- The Weekly Prize Draw winners will receive their Prize within 28 days from when they provided full details. The Grand Prize Draw winner will be contacted to arrange their prize.
- The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winner of this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the surname and county of residence of the winner. The winner may object to their surname and county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner further agrees to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation and are not for re-sale. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
- Subject to the consent of the winner, the surname and county of the Grand Prize winner will be available by writing to JS11011 Cadbury WL, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF for 8 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Branch with registered office at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.