Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over. Any employees of the Promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion) are excluded from entering this Promotion. The Promoter may request the winner to provide proof of purchase.
- Purchase is necessary in the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland residents, see clause 6 for further details. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive the Prize. A mobile phone is required.
- Promotion Period: Enter weekly between 00:01 BST on the 5th October 2020 till 23:59 GMT on the 27th December 2020 inclusive.
- How to enter: Purchase any Cadbury product from any NISA store and text the word SANTA along with the last 4 digits of the barcode to 60777 be entered into the prize draw for the corresponding week. Any entries received before or after the Promotion Period will not be valid and will not be entered into this Promotion. Texts are charged at standard network rate.
- Please see the table below for the weekly prize draw dates and prize number allocations:
|Weekly Entry Dates||Prize Draw Date||Number of Prizes Available to be won|
|5th Oct 2020 – 11th Oct 2020||14th Oct 2020||2|
|12th Oct 2020 – 18th Oct 2020||21st Oct 2020||2|
|19th Oct 2020 – 25th Oct 2020||28th Oct 2020||2|
|26th Oct 2020 – 1st Nov 2020||4th Nov 2020||2|
|2nd Nov 2020 – 8th Nov 2020||11th Nov 2020||2|
|9th Nov 2020 – 15th Oct 2020||18th Nov 2020||2|
|16th Nov 2020 – 22nd Nov 2020||25th Nov 2020||2|
|23rd Nov 2020 – 29th Nov 2020||2nd Dec 2020||2|
|30th Nov 2020 – 6th Dec 2020||9th Dec 2020||2|
|7th Dec 2020 – 13th Dec 2020||16th Dec 2020||2|
|14th Dec 2020- 20th Dec 2020||23rd Dec 2020||2|
|21st Dec 2020 – 27th Dec 2020||30th Dec 2020||2|
- Purchase is necessary (excluding Northern Ireland residents). Northern Ireland residents can send a correctly stamped envelope/postcard with their full name, address and phone number to: JS11030 Cadburys 12 Weeks of Christmas T2W PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF (entries to other postal addresses will not be accepted). All valid NPN entries will be entered manually into the weekly prize draw for the week that the entry was received and also the grand prize draw on the consumer’s behalf. All NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. All participants using this entry route should take particular note of the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for their entry to reach the address above and at least 3 working days for their entry to be processed. One entry per correctly stamped envelope/postcard per week.
- Maximum 1 entry per person per week during the Promotion Period. Maximum 1 Weekly Prize per person throughout the Promotion Period.
- Prizes available to be won throughout the entire Promotion Period:
- 2 x Secret Santa Notepad and pen sets
- 2 x Secret Santa Cadbury Dairy Milk bar
- 2 x Cadbury Christmas Jumper
- 2 x Cadbury Dairy Milk Christmas Cottage Kit
- 2 x £20 Amazon voucher
- 2 x £20 Love to Shop voucher
- 2 x Merlin Park tickets for two people
- 2 x £50 Cadbury hamper
- 2 x Board game bundle
- 2 x Cadbury World tickets (family of 5)
- 2 x Toblerone 4.5kg
- 1 x PS5 console (subject to availability)
- 1 x Dyson Airwrap
Prizes will be allocated randomly to each week.
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Secret Santa Notepad and pen sets, include Cadbury Secret Santa notepad and pen only.
b. Secret Santa Cadbury Dairy Milk bar 850g pre-personalized with Congratulations message.
c. Cadbury Christmas Jumper- purple Secret Santa limited sizes.
d. Cadbury Dairy Milk Christmas Cottage Kit- novelty house shaped gift box which includes all the chocolate components to construct your chocolate cottage. Self-assembly kit includes Dairy Milk Bars, Dairy Milk Winter Bar, Dairy Milk with Gingerbread bar, flake and white buttons.
e. Amazon gift vouchers are subject to terms and conditions found at: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201936990
f. Love 2 Shop gift vouchers are subject to terms and conditions found at: https://love2shop.co.uk/
g. Merlin Park tickets available are one ticket for Alton Towers and one for Thorpe Park. These will be given out randomly to winners and cannot be exchanged. If a booking is cancelled by the winner, no alternative tickets will be issued and for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided. The prize is for tickets only.
h. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
i. £50 Cadbury Christmas Chocolate Magic Basket- A Seasonal Christmas chocolate gift – an antique wash wicker hamper basket crammed full of all our Cadbury Christmas chocolate and traditional favourites.
j. Board Game bundle to include Scrabble, Monopoly and Pictionary.
k. Cadbury world tickets include entry for 2 adults and 3 children or 1 adult and 4 children.
l. Toblerone Jumbo Bar (4.5kg)
m. Play Station 5 console- subject to availability. Only the console will be provided.
n. Dyson Airwrap- the Airwrap Styler Complete only.
- Winner Selection: Following each week during the Promotion Period, the relevant number of winners, as stated in the table above in Clause 5, will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during each relevant week. The weekly prize draws will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, within 3 working days of the end of the relevant week. Any unclaimed prizes will be put into the final prize draw.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be notified via a text message to the number used to enter the Promotion within 3 working days of Winner Selection for the relevant weekly Prize Draw. Winners will then be directed to provide further delivery details and acceptance of the Prize by email. Winners must respond to initial contact and respond to confirm acceptance and eligibility of the Prize within 14 days of initial contact. Only winners will be notified.
- In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter also reserves the right to allocate the Prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner.
- Winners will receive their Prize within 28 days from when they provided full details. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing CadburySanta@promowinners.com. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- Provided no objection is received, if you are a main prize winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by sending a request to JS11030 Cadburys 12 Days of Christmas T2W, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation and are not for re-sale. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Branch with registered office at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.