Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over. Any employees of the Promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion) are excluded from entering this Promotion. The Promoter may request the winner to provide proof of purchase.
- Purchase is necessary in the United Kingdom, excluding Northern Ireland residents, see clause 6 for further details. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive the Prize. A text-able mobile phone is required for entry.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 BST on the 21st October 2020 and 23:59 GMT on the 10th November 2020 inclusive.
- Any entries received before or after the Promotion Period will not be valid and will not be entered into this Promotion. Texts are charged at standard network rate.
- How to Enter: Purchase any Cadbury or Maynard’s Bassetts product from any Co-op store, and then text the word ‘FOOTBALL’ with the last 4 digits of the barcode found on Cadbury product to either 67777, 80252, 84222 or 85077 in order to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- No Purchase Necessary (NPN) Route for Residents of Northern Ireland: Northern Ireland residents can send a correctly stamped postcard or letter with their full name, email address, postal address and phone number to the following address: JS11150 Cadbury The Ultimate Viewing Experience, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF (entries to other postal addresses will not be accepted). All valid NPN entries will be entered into the Promotion on the consumer’s behalf. All NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. All entrants using this entry route should take particular note of the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for their entry to reach the address above and at least 3 working days for their entry to be processed. One entry per postcard or letter.
- Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the entire Promotion Period. One itemised receipt per entry. Each itemised receipt must state the time and date of purchase, which must pre-date the entry date and time.
- The Prizes: There will be a total of 12 winners:
a. Grand Prize: 1 x Ultimate viewing experience for winner plus 5 guests at hospitality box of chosen football club. Prize includes live match screening, first class travel, 4 or 5* accommodation with double occupancy rooms (travel and accommodation up to the value of £250 per person), signed club jersey by an ex-player, 1 x 3 course meal for winner plus 5 guests, dedicated waiter for duration of the match and £50 club shop voucher and Cadbury hamper. The £50 club shop voucher and Cadbury hamper are for the winner only. Clubs/club shops available to choose from are Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur or Liverpool.
b. Runner Up Prizes: 11 x £15 gift card vouchers for a choice of football club shop from either Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur or Liverpool. Vouchers valid for 3 months from issue.
- Max 1 prize per person. Redemption of prizes are subject to Government guidelines and lockdown measures. If Government guidelines restrict redemption of the prizes in their current form, the Promoter will work with the winners to discuss alternative prize fulfilment. At all times, the Promoter will have discretion as to how to implement the prize fulfilment.
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Gift card vouchers will also be subject to the individual club shop terms and conditions. Gift card vouchers will be either physical vouchers mailed to the winner, or e-vouchers which will be emailed. This is at the sole discretion of the Promoter – the winner will not be able to choose. Each Gift card voucher can only be redeemed once and then will become void. Gift card vouchers must not be forwarded or shared. The full amount of the gift card voucher must be used against one transaction and only one gift card voucher can be used per transaction. Gift card vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, discount or other gift card voucher code. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost or stolen gift card vouchers.
b. All purchases made using the gift cards vouchers will be subject to postage charges. The cost of each will vary depending on the club.
c. No refund will be given if the winners do not use the full value of the gift card.
d. Gift cards will be valid for a period of 3 months and can be redeemed online only.
e. The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or their guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ultimate viewing ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
f. You and your guest must abide by any relevant ticketing terms and conditions and ground regulations set by the venue/s which form part of your prize, including without limitation any requirements of the venue and/or Clubs relating to COVID-19 including any relevant codes of behaviour and/or conduct. It is your responsibility to ensure that you take care when moving around the event/venue.
g. If the Promoter decides, the potential winner and/or any guest may be required to agree to a confidential background check or to provide suitable information to answer questions to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Promotion will not bring the Promoter into public disrepute as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion. This will include all relevant banning orders or related incidents regarding the winner at any venue as required by the government, the police or relevant law enforcement agencies or organisations. Part of this process may also include questions during the claim process and a review of personal information sourced from data available in the public domain.
h. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
i. A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services.
j. The winner must inform the Promoter of any dietary requirements or allergens by 2 weeks prior to attending the event.
k. Winner and guests must be aged 18+.
l. Each ultimate viewing ticket is issued by the relevant Club subject to the terms and conditions of entry, which are available from the Club and will be provided to you with your prize. The use of an ultimate viewing ticket to enter a Club’s stadium constitutes acceptance of that Club’s terms and conditions of entry. The ultimate viewing ticket shall remain at all times the property of the issuing Club.
m. Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) any Club’s stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
n. The Clubs reserve the right to eject from a stadium any person who fails to comply with applicable terms or conditions of entry.
o. If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989, you will be refused entry to the competition and to all PL Club stadiums.
p. The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or their guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if anyone viewing fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ultimate viewing ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
q. The winner and their guests must abide by any relevant terms and conditions which form part of the prize. Whilst at the event/venue, they must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ultimate viewing ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
r. Other than as set out in the Terms and Conditions of Entry, the winner may not transfer or sell Ultimate viewing tickets to anybody. The unauthorized sale or disposal of ultimate viewing tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006.
- Winner Selection: 12 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: Each winner will be contacted via the phone number used on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. Winners will be required to respond within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing CadburyUltimateFootball@promowinners.com. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- The surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to JS11150 Cadbury Ultimate Viewing Experience WL, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF, within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing CadburyUltimateFootball@promowinners.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any football club. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to a football club, and that no football club has any liability for any element of this Promotion.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, pandemic, epidemic, Government Order / Guidelines, delay in delivery of Promotional packs, or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the text line.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
- The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoter’s Data Privacy Notice which can be found at cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch with registered office at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.