TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF NIKE AIR MAX 95 NIGERIA FOOTBALL FEDERATION TRAINER GOVEAWAY
Thank you for participating in the Prize Draw (as defined below) – please read these terms and conditions.
1. The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the prize draw to win one of 3 x Nike Air Max 95 Nigeria Football Federation trainers (the “Prize Draw”). These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications.
2. By entering this Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and will be deemed as such. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, please do not enter this Prize Draw.
3. Entrants must ensure that their participation (including acceptance of any prize) is lawful in accordance with the laws of their country of residence. This promotion is void where void under local national laws. The Promoter will not be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any individual’s participation, or as to any other aspect of any Promotion.
4. The promoter is Nicoventures Trading Limited (company no. 06665343) whose registered office is at Globe House, 1 Water Street, London, WC2R 3LA (“Promoter”).
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Prize Draw but internet access and a valid Instagram account is required.
Eligibility of entry
6. The Prize Draw is open to all persons who meet both of the following criteria:
a. aged 18 years or over, ; and
b. existing tobacco and/or nicotine consumers (“Eligible Entrants”).
7. For the avoidance of doubt, employees (and ex-employees) of the Promoter and anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Prize Draw are also excluded from entering.
8. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
9. Only one prize per person is permitted.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to reject entry by, or cease the continued participation of, a person it considers to have entered the Prize Draw in breach of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to require entrants to provide proof of eligibility to enter or accept a prize at any point during the Prize Draw.
11. The opening date for entry into the Prize draw will be 19:00 BST on 2nd October 2020 and the closing date for entry into the Prize draw will be 23:59 BST on 10th October 2020 (“Closing Date”).
How to Enter the Prize draw
12. To enter the Prize Draw, each Eligible Entrant must:
a. Log into their Instagram account (or create one for free);
b. Follow the @vype_worldwide Instagram page;c. Like one of the promotional Prize Draw posts about the Nike Air Max 95 Nigeria Football Federation trainers and;
d. Comment with their shoe size & say where they would take their new sneakers for musical inspiration and why to enter
Please note: Due to the strict timescale and nature of the promotion, the Promoter will not be liable for any incorrect shoe sizes. The Promoter will purchase shoe sizes as per the winners’ comments. If the winners have given incorrect information, no alternative will be provided at any point.
13. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree not to provide false or misleading personal information. You must not under any circumstances register your participation under a false identity.
14. There are 3 prizes to be won, each consists of: A pair of Nike Air Max 95 Nigeria Football Federation trainers, in the size choice of the winner, sizes range from [UK sizes] 6 – 12. https://www.nike.com/gb/t/air-max-95-shoe-V14pN7/CW2360-300
15. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another Prize for it, of equal or greater value.
Selection and notification of winners
16. Three winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. Winners will be selected by software, under independent supervision, within 2 working days of the Promotion Period.
17. Each winner will be notified via Instagram direct message within 5 working days of the winner selection for the Prize Draw. Winners will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner.
18. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond. Due to the nature of the Prize, any reserve winners will be drawn from those entries made for the same shoe size as the winner.
19. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. are in breach of the Terms and Conditions
b. contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
c. contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
d. promotes any political agenda.
20. Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of residence of the winners will be made available by visiting www.promowinners.com/vypedavido one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. The winners may object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing email@example.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
Prize Acceptance and Fulfilment
21. Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of their Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
22. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries to the Prize draw that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, misdirected, delayed or otherwise fail to reach it during the term of the Prize draw. The Promoter accepts no liability for entrants’ failure to gain access to the Prize draw due to technical difficulties (including but not limited to faults, malfunctions, hardware or software failure, satellite/network/server error or any other kind of errors such as user error). The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to Instagram.
24. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram, and that Instagram has no liability for any element of this Promotion.
25. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void.
26. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
27. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid entries. In addition, the Promoter reserves the right to reject those entries which it considers, in its absolute discretion, do not comply with these Terms and Conditions or are fraudulent or invalid.
30. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any aspect of the Prize that is lost, damaged, delayed or fails to reach the Winner.
31. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the/a Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
32. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
33. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
34. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
35. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.