Fibre One Winning Moments – Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Purchase is necessary. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, but within the Promotion Period, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive their Prize. Internet access and a valid email address etc are required.
3. Please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. Please do not purchase more product than you can reasonably consume just to participate in this Promotion.
4. Promotion Period: Enter between 10:00 GMT on the 2 January 2023 and 22:00 GMT on the 20 February 2023 inclusive. Entries accepted between 10:00 and 22:00 each day with Prizes allocated by a random winning moment every hour during this time.
5. To Enter: Purchase a Promotional Pack, see clause 6 for a list of Promotional Packs, visit www.promoentries.com/fibreone23 and complete the online form providing your details, full name, email address, prize choice, county, postcode and batch code found on pack to find out instantly if you have won a Prize. Winners will be required to keep their receipt as proof to validate winning the Prize.
6. Promotional Packs:
a. Fibre One 90 Calories Chocolate Fudge Brownie X5
b. Fibre One 90 Calories Salted Caramel Squares X5
c. Fibre One 90 Calories Cookies & Cream Squares
d. Fibre One 90 Calories Lemon Drizzle Squares
e. Fibre One 90 calories Birthday Cake Squares
7. No Purchase Necessary (NPN) Route. Only for Residents of Northern Ireland: Send a correctly stamped postcard or letter with your full name and email address to: JS 12739 NPN, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF (Entries to other postal address will not be accepted). All valid NPN entries will be entered into the Promotion on your behalf. All NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a Prize. Please consider the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for your entry to reach us and at least 3 working days for it to be processed. Only one entry per postcard or letter.
8. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person per day during the Promotion Period. No household (defined as persons living at the same address) may win more than 1 Prize.
9. Winner Selection:
a. Instant Win: During the Promotion Period, 600 “winning moments” (days, hours, minutes, seconds), have been randomly selected by an independent verification service. There is a winning moment every hour between 10:00 and 22:00 each day during the Instant Win Promotion Period. The first valid entry on or after that winning moment will be awarded the Prize. If no entry is received between one winning moment to the next, the Prize from that winning moment will be rolled over, creating an additional winning moment. All 600 Prizes will be won.
10. Prizes: During the Promotion Period, there are a total of 600 Prizes to be won. There will be 12 prizes to be won a day (one prize each hour between 10:00 and 22:00):
a. The winner will have a choice between 1 x Indulgent Spa Days Experience Box OR 1 x Luxury Escape Experience Box.
12. Winner Notification: The provisional winning entrants will be instantly notified on screen that they have won. They will also receive a confirmation email to their email address used upon entry confirming their Prize. If a provisional winning entrant is found to have entered in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify those provisional winners and return the Prizes to the promotion Prize pool which may be won by another entrant during the Promotion Period.
13. Prize Acceptance: Fulfilment of the Prize will take place within 28 days of confirmation of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a winner does not receive their Prize within 28 days, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing FibreOne23@promowinners.com. If a winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
14. Provided no objection from the winners is received, a winners list will be made available by the Promoter 4 weeks after the close of the Promotion Period, for a period of 8 weeks. It will be at www.promowinners.com/FibreOne23 can object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Notification process. However, without prejudice, the Promoter will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
15. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
16. The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
a. Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information we consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
b. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
d. Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
f. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
17. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another Prize for it, of equal or greater value.
18. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
19. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to microsite.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
21. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
23. If any part of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
24. By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
25. If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
26. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: General Mills International Sarl, Avenue Reverdil 12-14 CH-1260, Nyon, Switzerland