Cadbury Fingers Asda Text2Win Prize Draw – Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over. Any employees of the Promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion) are excluded from entering this Promotion. The Promoter may request the winner to provide proof of purchase.
2. Purchase is necessary, excluding Northern Ireland residents, see clause 6 for further details. Please retain an ASDA itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, but within the Promotion Period, as this may be required for validation in order for the winners to receive their Prize. A mobile phone is required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 BST on 9th September 2021 and 23:59 BST on 6th October 2021 inclusive.
4. How to Enter: Purchase a pack of any Cadbury Fingers product from any ASDA during the Promotion Period and text the word FINGERS plus the last 4 digits of the barcode to 60777 to be entered into the prize draw.
5. Any entries received before or after any Promotion Period will not be valid and will not be entered into this Promotion. Texts are charged at standard network rate and are not usually covered by text-inclusive plans. Please check with your network provider if you are not sure of your standard network rate and obtain the bill payer’s permission before participating.
6. No Purchase Necessary (NPN) Route for Residents of Northern Ireland: Northern Ireland residents can send a correctly stamped postcard or letter with their full name, email address, postal address and phone number to the following address: JS11379 Cadbury Fingers T2W, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF (Entries to other postal address will not be accepted). All valid NPN entries will be entered into the Promotion on the consumer’s behalf. All NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. All entrants using this entry route should take particular note of the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for their entry to reach the address above and at least 3 working days for their entry to be processed. One entry per postcard or letter.
7. Maximum 1 entry & prize per person throughout the Promotion Period.
8. Prizes: 50 winners will each win 1 x £400 activity voucher.
9. Further Prize Details & Conditions:
a. The winners will have a choice of the following activity vouchers:
i. Painting Course/Class
ii. Cooking Course/Class
iii. Computer Coding
iv. Piano Lessons
b. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
c. The validity period of each voucher is dependent on the course chosen.
d. Activity vouchers can be used by people of all ages, subject to the voucher terms and conditions.
e. Each voucher will be subject to its own terms and conditions and redemption date which will be printed on the voucher.
f. Activity vouchers will be emailed to the winners by the Promoter.
10. Winner Selection: 50 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
11. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified via a text message to the number used to enter the Promotion within 3 working days of Winner Selection. Winners will then be contacted and directed to provide further delivery details and acceptance of the Prize by email within 14 days of initial contact. Only winners will be notified. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
12. Prize Acceptance: Winners will receive their Prize within 28 days from when they provided full details. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of provision of the full details, a winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing CadburyFingers@promowinners.com. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
13. Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to JS11379 Cadbury Fingers T2W WL, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF, within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during Winner Notification process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
14. The Prizes are not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
15. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
16. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the text platform.
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. The Promoter seeks to run fair and secure promotions and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entry or entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and we reserve the right to bar you from entering future promotions of ours for a period of at least six months. For this reason, we reserve the right at any point to:
a. Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information we consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
b. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
d. Disqualify spam, bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly.
f. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
19. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
20. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
22. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
23. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
24. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
25. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
26. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
27. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch with registered office at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.