Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Mobile phone is required. Texts are charged at standard network rate.
- Maximum of 1 entry per purchase during the Promotion Period.
- Purchase is necessary in the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland residents, see clause 7 for further details. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive the Prize. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 BST on the 8th July 2020 and 23:59 BST on the 28th July 2020 inclusive. Within this there will be the following weekly Promotion Periods (“Weekly Promotion Periods”):
|Weekly Promotion Period||Weekly Promotion Period Dates|
|1||00:01 BST on 08/07/2020 – 23:59:59 BST on 14/07/2020|
|2||00:00:01 BST on 15/07/2020 – 23:59:59 on 21/07/2020|
|3||00:00:01 BST on 22/07/2020 – 23:59 on 28/07/2020|
- To Enter: Purchase a promotional pack of Freddo Treasures Space during the Promotion Period and text the word SPACE along with the last 4 digits of the product barcode to either 66777, 82222 or 83222 to be entered into the prize draw for a chance to win. Any entries received outside of the Promotion Period will not be valid and will not be entered into the promotion.
- No Purchase Necessary (NPN) Route for Residents of Northern Ireland: Northern Ireland residents can send a correctly stamped postcard or letter with their full name, and phone number on a correctly stamped envelope/postcard and send it to the following address: JS10697 Freddo Treasures Space T2W PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF (Entries to other postal address will not be accepted). All valid NPN entries will be entered into the Promotion on the consumer’s behalf. All NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. All entrants using this entry route should take particular note of the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for their entry to reach the address above and at least 3 working days for their entry to be processed. One entry per postcard or letter.
- The Prizes:
a. Weekly Prize Draws: 100 x 1 of £10 Waterstones vouchers awarded in the following amounts per Weekly Promotion Period:
|Weekly Promotion Period||Number of Winners|
|00:01 BST on 08/07/2020 – 23:59:59 BST on 14/07/2020||33|
|00:00:01 BST on 15/07/2020 – 23:59:59 on 21/07/2020||33|
|00:00:01 BST on 22/07/2020 – 23:59 on 28/07/2020||34|
b. Main Prize Draw: 1 x 7-night family holiday to Florida with a visit to the Kennedy International Space Centre Inclusive of flights, accommodation and tickets to space centre.
- Further Weekly Prize Draw Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The vouchers will be provided in the form of an E-gift card which will be emailed to winners once they have confirmed their email address during Prize Acceptance.
b. Waterstones E-gift cards are subject to Waterstone’s terms and conditions which can be found at: https://www.waterstones.com/help/gift-cards-and-vouchers/32
- Further Main Prize Draw Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The Prize is for a family of 4 people consisting of 2 adults and 2 children.
b. Accommodation is based on 1 x family room with breakfast in a 4* hotel for 7 nights.
c. The Prize includes economy flights from the winner’s nearest international airport to Orlando airport. Transfers will be provided to and from Orlando airport to the winner’s hotel, plus to and from the winner’s hotel and the Kennedy International Space Centre.
d. The Prize includes four standard tickets to the International Space Centre. The date of the visit will depend on the dates on which the winner wants to book the Prize and is subject to availability.
e. The holiday must be booked and taken by 30th September 2021 (subject to availability). . At least 6 weeks’ advance notice of preferred date of stay must be given. The prize cannot be taken during the following dates: Valentine’s Day, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Easter and Bank Holiday periods in the UK (“Excluded Dates”).
f. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
g. Any specified accommodation, restaurants, and tours are subject to availability at the time of booking. Alternatives may be offered depending on availability.
h. The winner and their guests must abide by any relevant terms and conditions of any venues which form part of the prize.
i. The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or their guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the winner and/or their guests being required to leave a venue that forms part of the Prize.
j. A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to the accommodation and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in- room calls or services.
k. The winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services together with related taxes.
l. The winner must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
m. The Prize will be forfeited if:
i. the Winner has not obtained all of the proper travel documents by the date specified by the Promoter;
ii. the Winner has any immigration complications which prevent them from entering, leaving or travelling within America; or
iii. the Winner has any medical, legal or any other reason that would prevent them from accepting and participating in the Prize.
n. It will be the winner’s and responsibility to take out at their own cost all relevant insurance for them and their guests (including but not limited to health and travel insurance, insurance for theft, loss and damage to property) which may be required or prudent to be taken.
o. Once flight tickets have been issued, they are only valid for flights, dates and times shown. No alternatives are available. Name changes to the flight once confirmed are not permitted.
p. Airline seats are subject to availability.
q. The winner and their guests must abide by and are subject to the Airline’s published Conditions of Carriage.
r. Frequent Flyer points cannot be accrued on the flight tickets. An upgrade cannot be purchased on these tickets with cash or Frequent Flyer points. Lounge passes and upgrades are not permitted;/ Flights cannot be used in conjunction with the Promoter’s/any loyalty programme, any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s) or special offer.
s. The winner will not be entitled to any compensation and will have no claim against the Promoter if the holiday or any other event forming part of the prize is delayed, postponed, rescheduled or cancelled.
t. It is the responsibility of the Winner and any guest to check any travel advisories issued by a Government, to determine whether they wish to accept the risk of travelling to the destination. The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by any winner or their guest arising out of their failure to follow any travel advisories issued by a Government. The winner and their guest must comply with and are responsible for obtaining all information regarding any recommended inoculation and obtaining the inoculation(s) and health regulations required by any Prize destination country.
- Winner Selection:
a. Weekly Prize Draws: 100 winners in total (as split out in the Weekly Prize draws stated in clause 8) will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
b.Main Prize Draw: One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: Each winner will be contacted via the mobile phone number used for entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance: Weekly Prize Draw winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. The Main Prize winner will be contacted within 28 days of acceptance of the prize to arrange it. In the unlikely event that a winner doesn’t receive notification within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of residence of the Main Prize winner will be made available by sending a self-addressed envelope to JS10697 Freddo Treasures Space T2W WL, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Notification process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the text entry platform.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Branch with registered office at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.