Lindt Controlled Prize Placement – Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Purchase is necessary, please retain the winning gold token with the unique code printed on it as this will be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive their Prize. A telephone and a valid UK bank account will be required to claim the prize.
3. Promotion Period: The Promotion distribution period begins on 00:01 GMT on 01 February 2023 and closes at 23:59 BST on 09 April 2023 inclusive, whilst stocks last.
4. Claim Period: If you are a winner, you must claim your Prize by 23:59 BST on 31 August 2023.
5. To Enter: Purchase a Lindt GOLD BUNNY milk 100g chocolate in plain foil only from any Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda, Morrisons, Waitrose, Co-op, Ocado or Lindt store advertising the promotion in-store during the Promotion Period. Only available on GOLD BUNNY Milk 100g and not any other GOLD BUNNY size, weight, design or flavour variants.
6. To Claim: If on opening your Lindt GOLD BUNNY milk 100g chocolate you find that you have found one with a winning gold token inside, then call the phone number, during office hours only, that is printed on the winning gold token to find out how to claim your Prize. Winners will be asked to answer a series of verification questions including unique code on the winning gold token, when and where they received or purchased their Lindt GOLD BUNNY milk 100g. If entrants are unable to pass the verification checks, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner and not award the Prize.
7. Lindt GOLD BUNNY milk 100g’s with a gold token inside have been made available to be won in a fair and random process, overseen for your complete confidence by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
8. Multiple entries are permitted during the Promotion Period.
9. The Prizes: There will be a total of 10 winners. Each winner will win 1 x £5,000 cash prize.
10. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Cash prize will be by BACS.
b. Winner must have a valid UK registered bank account.
c. The winner is responsible for providing correct bank account details and the Promoter will not be liable for any Prize payments made into the wrong bank account.
11. Prize Acceptance: Once eligibility of a Prize is confirmed and the Prize is accepted, fulfilment of the Prize will take place within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize. In the unlikely event that the Prizes does not arrive within 28 days the Winner must inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. If the winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
12. Provided no objection is received from the winners, a winners list containing the surname and county of residence of the winners will be made available by the Promoter 4 weeks after the close of the Promotion Period, for a period of 8 weeks. It will be available at www.promowinners.com/goldbunny. Winners can object to their details being published during the winner notification process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority when requested by them.
13. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
14. Transferability of winning gold token: Winning gold tokens must not be sold for commercial gain in any way, including on online auction sites. If the Promoter becomes aware that a winning gold token has been made available for sale, bought or sold, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to redeem the winning gold token without payment of compensation to the entrant who submits the relevant winning token for verification as a valid win.
15. The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified. Any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
a. Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld until verification is completed.
b. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
d. Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
f. Disqualify entrants who tamper with the entry process.
g. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
h. Cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion should it not be capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
16. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that Prize for another of equal or greater value.
17. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion (JS12800) or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances.
21. If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
22. By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
23. If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
24. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Lindt & Sprüngli, 4 New Square, Feltham, Middlesex, TW14 8HA