Sainsbury’s Lindt Easter 2022 Text2Win Prize Draws – Full Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to GB residents only (England, Scotland & Wales) aged 18 and over, who hold a Nectar Card, with the exception of employees of Lindt & Sprungli (UK) Ltd and anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion.
2. Purchase any of the following products: Lindt Gold Bunny 50g (Milk), Lindt Gold Bunny 100g (Milk, White, Hazelnut), Lindt Gold Bunny 200g (Milk, Dark) and use your Nectar Card in the same transaction for automatic entry into the Promotion. The Promotion opens at 00:01 on 01/01/2022 and closes at 23:59 on 16/04/2022 for receipt of all entries. All online orders must be delivered by 23:59 on 16/04/2022 to qualify.
3. Entries are restricted to one per transaction for the duration of the promotion. No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. No bulk entries.
4. There are 15 prizes of Picnic Hampers valued at £150 to win. This will include a selection of Champagne, soft drink, cheese, crackers, chutneys, cakes, and chocolate.
5. The winners will be drawn at random two weeks following the prize draw end date under independent supervision.
6. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. No Nectar Card primary holder may win more than one prize.
8. Winners will be notified by telephone therefore entrants will have needed to have supplied a valid contact number to Nectar. Winners will be contacted within 28 days of the closing date. If a winner does not respond when contacted on two separate occasions, the prize will be forfeited and a back-up winner will be chosen and notified by telephone.
9. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of prize acceptance. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of prize acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If the winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
10. Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded.
12. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a) Any entries that are lost or delayed due to faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
b) Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption.
c) For claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
13.The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
a. Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
b. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
d. Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
f. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
14.If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
15.The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
16.The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
17. There is no alternative to the stated prize or any cash substitute. The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
18. Winners may be requested to participate in any reasonable publicity when asked by the Promoter and shall not receive payment for such publicity. You may opt out of publicity.
19. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
20. The name and county of the prize winner can be obtained by calling the Call Centre on 0344 811 0811, quoting your Nectar card number and the code: LindtApril2022 within 3 months of the prize draw close date. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the promoter within a reasonable period of time before the closing date of the promotion.
21. If you would like a written copy of these full Terms and Conditions, please write to: Lindt & Sprungli (UK), 4 New Square, Feltham, Middlesex, TW14 8HA providing your address and contact details.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions or cancel the draw at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
23. If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
24. If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
25. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Lindt & Sprungli (UK), 4 New Square, Feltham, Middlesex, TW14 8HA.