Lindt Retail & E Shop Lindt Easter 2022 Text2Win Prize Draws – Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to GB residents only (England, Scotland & Wales) aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Lindt & Sprungli (UK) Ltd or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion.
2. Purchase is necessary. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, but within the Promotion Period, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive their Prize. Mobile phone required.
3. Please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use or consume just to participate in this Promotion.
4. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 GMT on the 3 January 2022 and 23.59 BST on the 16 April 2022 inclusive.
5. To Enter: Purchase a Promotional Product, see clause 6 for details, from any Lindt Retail store or online via the Lindt website and text the word LINDT SHOP along with your name and postcode to 60777 to be entered into the Prize Draw. Any entries received before or after the Promotion Period will not be valid and will not be entered into this Promotion. Texts will be charged at the standard network rate.
6. Participating Products:
a. Lindt Gold Bunny 50g
b. Lindt Gold Bunny 100g
c. Lindt Gold Bunny 200g
d. Lindt Gold Bunny 500g
e. Lindt Gold Bunny 1kg
7. Maximum five entries per mobile number during the entire Promotion Period. One itemised receipt per entry. Each itemised receipt must state the time and date of purchase, which must pre-date the entry date and time. Maximum one Prize per household.
8. The Prizes: There will be 1 winner. The winner will win 1 x £2,000 Centre Parcs voucher.
9. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Terms and conditions apply to Centre Parcs Vouchers. For more information, please visit: https://www.centerparcs.co.uk/information/gift-cards.html.
b. No refund will be given if the full value of the voucher is not redeemed.
c. You and your guest must abide by any relevant terms and conditions which form part of the prize. Whilst at the event/venue, you must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
10. Winner Selection: 1 provisional winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the Prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
11. Winner Notification: The provisional winner will be contacted via the telephone number provided on entry used to enter within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, we reserve the right to disqualify the entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
12. Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. If the winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
13. Provided no objection from the winner is received, a winner list will be made available by the Promoter 4 weeks after the close of the Promotion Period, for a period of 8 weeks. It will be at www.promowinners.com/lindtshop. Winners can object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Notification process. However, without prejudice, the Promoter will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
14. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
15. The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
a. Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
b. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
d. Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
f. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
16. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute the Prize for another of equal or greater value.
17. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
18. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the text line.
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
20. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
22. If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
23. By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
24. If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
25. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Lindt & Sprungli (UK), 4 New Square, Feltham, Middlesex, TW14 8HA.