Full Terms and Conditions
1) This Promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2) Please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use or consume just to participate in this Promotion.
3) Purchase is necessary. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive the Prize.
4) Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on the 2nd September 2020 and 23.59 BST on the 24th September 2020 inclusive. Subject to store opening times, please visit https://www.lindt.co.uk/stores/ for further information.
5) To Enter: Make a purchase in any Lindt store during the Promotion Period to receive an entry form. Complete the entry form with your name and phone number in store to be entered into the prize draw.
6) Maximum of one entry per person per transaction during the Promotion Period. One itemised receipt per entry. Each itemised receipt must state the time and date of purchase, which must pre-date the entry date and time.
7) The Prize: 1 winner will receive 1 x trip to Switzerland for the winner and 1 x guest to be taken during April 2021. The trip includes return flights to Zurich, 1 night in a 4* hotel with breakfast, return transfers from the airport to the hotel, lunch, Lindt Difference & Master Chocolatier session, a visit to the Lindt shop with a special gift voucher, and €250 spending money.
8) Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Airline seats are subject to availability. The winner and their guest must abide by and are subject to the Airline’s published Conditions of Carriage.
b. Flights will depart from the winner’s nearest international airport only.
c. The winner and their guest must travel together in both directions.
d. All elements of the Prize must be taken as part of the same trip.
e. Travel must be taken at the stated times. No alternatives are available. Name changes to the flight seats once confirmed are not permitted.
f. If a booking is cancelled by the winner, no alternative tickets will be issued and for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided.
g. The winner and their guest will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel; any necessary visas or travel insurance are the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
h. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
i. The winner and their guest will be required to sign a Consent to Right of Use and Exploitation of Personal Information, Data and Images Form no later than 1st November 2020 as a condition of accepting and partaking in the Prize.
j. The winner must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs. Unfortunately, certain elements of the Prize may not be suitable for wheelchair users.
k. The winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services together with related taxes.
l. A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to the winner’s room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services.
m. The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
9) Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service within two weeks of the end of the Promotion Period.
10) Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the phone number provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. If the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
11) Prize Acceptance: Winner will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. Queries about Prize fulfilment can be sent to the Promoter by emailing Sadams2@lindt.com. In the event that a winner does respond to reasonable efforts by the Promoter to fulfil the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
12) Provided no objection is received, if you are the winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter via request to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Lindt Stores Trip to Switzerland’ one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
13) The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
14) No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
15) In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
16) The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
17) The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18) All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
19) The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
20) Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely for the purposes of this Promotion by the Promoter and/or by any agent appointed by it to assist with running the Promotion on behalf of the Promoter and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose. Entrants’ personal data will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy notice, available at: https://www.lindt.co.uk/help/privacy-notice/
21) If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
22) By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
23) These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Lindt & Sprungli UK Ltd, 4 New Square, Feltham, Middlesex, TW14 8HA.