Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 or over, or a parent or guardian of anyone under the age of 13, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Written confirmation of permission and proof of parental/guardianship responsibility will be required from a parent/guardian before a winner can be declared if winner is below the age of 18 (“Child”). Winner communication will only be entered into with the parent/guardian of the winning Child.
3. Prizes will only be awarded to the parent/guardian of any winning Child.
4. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid Twitter or Instagram account are required.
5. Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 GMT on the 12th November 2020 and 23:59 GMT on 26th November 2020 inclusive.
6. To Enter: Either:
a. Log on to your Instagram account (or create one for free), upload a video of your skills with a football and include the hashtag #MasterYourSkill.
b. Log on to your Twitter account (or create one for free), tweet a video of your skills with a football and include the hashtag #MasterYourSkill.
You must continue to keep your account on a public setting for a period of 4 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period in order to be contacted if you are selected as a winner.
7. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per social media account during the Promotion Period. Maximum 1 prize per person.
8. The Prizes: 15 winners will each win 1 x Pokémon branded Futsal ball.
9. Further Entry & Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Only the entrant themselves may be featured in the video.
b. Twitter has file size limits and video specifications that need to be followed. Please see https://dev.twitter.com/rest/media/uploading-media for more details.
c. Only entries which include the promotional hashtag will be valid.
d. Entrants must only submit videos that are their own work.
e. Entrants must not upload videos which have been previously published or won an award or prize via a promotion run by the Promoter or any other entity.
f. Entrants must only upload videos that do not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, ownership, copyrights, trademarks, patents, logos, licensing rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other intellectual property rights.
g. You must not include content that contains defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content including sexist or racist language or imagery.
h. You must not condone or encourage violent or anti-social behaviour and not cause offence on the grounds of religion, gender, sexual orientation, nudity, disability or age.
10. Winner Selection: 15 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by an independent promotional verification service, within 7 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
11. Winner Notification: Each winner will be contacted via the social media account used to enter within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
12. Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
13. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. are in breach of the Terms and Conditions
b. contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
c. contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
d. promotes any political agenda.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
15. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, provided no objection is received from you, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available to anyone who sends a request to email@example.com one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being shared or published or request for the amount of information being shared or published to be reduced during the Winner Notification/Prize Acceptance process and/or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
16. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
17. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
18. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to Instagram or Twitter.
19. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Twitter, and that neither Instagram or Twitter has any liability for any element of this Promotion.
20. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
21. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion, except where a parent/guardian is entering on a minors behalf. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
22. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises (including but not limited to Covid19), weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
23. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
25. Entrants to the Promotion can, at any time (including at or before the time of entry) by writing to email@example.com object to all or some of their personal information being made available in accordance with paragraph 15. If entrants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when entering and taking part in the Promotion, they may not take part in the Promotion. Subject to applicable law, any entrant has the right to access his or her personal data, to request from the Promoter the rectification or erasure of his or her personal data or restriction of processing concerning his or her data or to object to the processing, as well as the right to data portability. Entrants also have the right to provide guidance regarding the management of their personal data after their death. To exercise these rights, entrants can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
26. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
27. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
28. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
29. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: The Pokémon Company International, Inc. (TPCi) with principal offices at 10400 NE 4th Street, Suite 2800 Bellevue, WA 98004, USA and having an address at 3rd Floor, Building 10, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5XS is the promoter, with PromoVeritas Ltd and Pitch Marketing Group Limited running the Promotion on TPCi’s behalf.