Cadbury FC McColl’s Big Night In Text2Win Prize Draw – Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain who are aged 18 or over. Any employees of the Promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion) are excluded from entering this Promotion. The Promoter may request the winner to provide proof of purchase.
- Please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use or consume just to participate in this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive the Prize. A mobile phone is required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 GMT on the 25th November 2020 and 23:59 GMT on the 26th January 2021 inclusive.
- How to enter: Purchase any Cadbury product/s from any McColl’s store and text the word FOOTBALL and the last 4 digits of the barcode found on-pack to 60777 to enter the Prize Draw for the corresponding week. Any entries received before or after the Promotion Period will not be valid and will not be entered into this Promotion. Texts are charged at standard network rate.
- Maximum 1 entry per person per week during the Promotion Period.
- The Prizes:
a. Weekly Prizes: There will be a total of 9 Weekly Prize winners. Each one will win the equivalent of £100 worth of Football Club Shop Vouchers. Football Clubs: Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United or Tottenham Hotspur.
b. Grand Prize: 1 winner will win a 20 minute online video Q&A with a football legend from one of the Football Clubs of the winners choice from the top 6 clubs. Football Clubs: Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United or Tottenham Hotspur.
|Weekly Entry Dates||Prize Draw Date||Number of Prizes Available to be won|
|25th Nov 2020- 1st Dec 2020||2nd Dec 2020||1 x equivalent of £100 worth of Football Club shop vouchers|
|2nd Dec 2020- 8h Dec 2020||9th Dec 2020||1 x equivalent of £100 worth of Football Club shop vouchers|
|9th Dec 2020 – 15th Dec 2020||16th Dec 2020||1 x equivalent of £100 worth of Football Club shop vouchers|
|16th Dec 2020 – 22nd Dec 2020||23rd Dec 2020||1 x equivalent of £100 worth of Football Club shop vouchers|
|23rd Dec 2020 – 29th Dec 2020||30th Dec 2020||1 x equivalent of £100 worth of Football Club shop vouchers|
|30th Dec 2020 – 5th Jan 2021||6th Jan 2021||1 x equivalent of £100 worth of Football Club shop vouchers|
|6th Jan 2021- 12th Jan 2021||13th Jan 2021||1 x equivalent of £100 worth of Football Club shop vouchers|
|13th Jan 2021- 19th Jan 2021||20th Jan 2021||1 x equivalent of £100 worth of Football Club shop vouchers|
|20th Jan 2021- 26th Jan 2021||27th Jan 2021||1 x equivalent of £100 worth of Football Club shop vouchers|
|25th Nov 2020 – 26th Jan 2021||27th Jan 2021||1 Grand Prize|
- Football Clubs:
d. Manchester City
e. Manchester United
f. Tottenham Hotspur
- Further Weekly Prize Details & Conditions:
a. Please note, the Weekly Prizes are the equivalent of £100 worth of Football Club shop vouchers. You may only use 1 x voucher per transaction. The Football Club shop vouchers do not cover postage fees.
b. Football Club shop vouchers will also be subject to the individual club shop terms and conditions.
c. Football Club shop vouchers will be either physical vouchers mailed to the winner, or e-vouchers which will be emailed. This is at the sole discretion of the Promoter – the winner will not be able to choose. Each Football Club shop voucher can only be redeemed once and then will become void. Football Club shop vouchers must not be forwarded or shared. The full amount of the Football Club shop voucher must be used against one transaction and only one Football Club shop voucher can be used per transaction. Football Club shop vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, discount or other Football Club shop voucher code. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost or stolen Football Club shop vouchers.
d. All purchases made using the Football Club shop vouchers will be subject to postage charges. The cost of each will vary depending on the club.
e. No refund will be given if the winners do not use the full value of the Football Club shop voucher.
f. Football Club shop vouchers will be valid for a period of 3 months and can be redeemed online only.
- Further Grand Prize Details & Conditions:
a. The online video Q&A will be held on a web-based video call platform.
b. The winner must be aged 18 or over. Guests of the winner must be aged 18 or over, unless otherwise agreed by the Promoter.
c. The winner will have the opportunity to ask the football legend a selection of pre-approved questions on the call. The selection of pre-approved questions shall be subject to review and approval by the Promoter (which may be granted or approved in their sole discretion). This process will be arranged by the Promoter after the Grand Prize is awarded.
d. The Grand Prize must be taken before 26th July 2021 subject to the football legend’s availability. The Promoter will endeavour to provide as much visibility as possible for the Prize date, although timings may only be confirmed (and are liable to move) days in advance, subject to the football legend’s availability. Neither the Promoter nor the football legend will be liable in any way for any cancellation or postponement of the Prize.
e. The meeting platform will be confirmed with the winner during Prize Acceptance but prior to the online video Q&A.
f. In order to facilitate the smooth-running of the Grand Prize, there will be a minimum of 2 representatives of the Promoter on the web-based video call. In the event that, in the opinion of the Promoter, the winner or any of their guests behave and/or speak in an inappropriate manner or ask questions that have not been pre-approved, the representatives of the Promoter will issue an initial warning. If the behaviour and/or speech continues, the representatives of the Promoter will terminate the video call and no alternative Prize, or any other form of compensation will be provided. The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
g. The video call (Grand Prize) will be recorded for security reasons. By entering this Promotion, all entrants hereby grant the Promoter the exclusive right to film, tape, sound record and photograph all their activities in connection with the Promotion and the Grand Prize for security reasons.
h. The Grand Prize does not include any devices on which the video call can be made, or internet service provider costs (or any mobile network data costs), or any other costs or expenses which are not specified in these terms and conditions.
i. The winner and/or any guests may be required to agree to a confidential background check or to provide suitable information to answer questions to confirm eligibility and help ensure that awarding the Prize to such person will not bring the Promoter into disrepute or pose any risk to the football legend as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion. This will include all relevant banning orders or related incidents regarding the winner at any venue as required by the government, the police or relevant law enforcement agencies or organisations. Part of this process may also include questions during the claim process and a review of personal information sourced from data available in the public domain. For the avoidance of doubt, if required by the Promoter, the winner and any guests shall provide identification satisfactory to the Promoter (such as Driving Licence or Passport) and agree to be subject to a social media insight check and civil/criminal searches. If the Promoter is not satisfied (in its sole discretion) with (i) the results of any searches, (ii) any background checks, or (iii) any of the other information provided by the winner (or the winner’s guests), the winner will not be awarded the Prize and/or the winner’s guest/s may not be permitted to participate in the call.
j. Attendance of the football legend is anticipated but cannot be guaranteed in the event of sickness, delay or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter.
k. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any technology problems associated with the Prize, including but not limited to connection issues or video/audio quality issues. In the event there are any such issues no replacement time or video call shall be made available.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence and social media presence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process, engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter fully respects freedom of speech, but prior to entering the promotion, the winner must not have posted, published or caused to be published by way of press, radio, television or in any social medium, any comments that are likely to discredit or damage the reputation of the Promoter or their product(s) or service(s) or be in breach of the rules of the relevant media. In addition, the winner must not do so during the life of the promotion or Prize. If, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, decides that the winner has breached this condition, the winner’s entitlement to the Prize may be cancelled and a substitute winner chosen on the same basis as the original winner.
- Winner Selection: On each Prize Draw Date, the relevant number of winners, as stated in the table above in Clause 7, will be randomly drawn from all valid entries made for that week. The prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be notified via a text message to the number used to enter the Promotion within 3 working days of Winner Selection for the relevant Prize Draw. Winners will then be directed to provide further delivery details and acceptance of the Prize by email within 14 days of initial contact. Only winners will be notified.
- In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter also reserves the right to allocate the Prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner.
- Winners will receive their Prize within 45 days from when they provided full details.
- Provided no objection is received, if you are a main prize winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by sending a request to JS11290 Cadburys/McColl’s Big Night In T2W WL, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Notification/Prize Acceptance process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. are in breach of the Terms and Conditions;
b. contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
c. contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
d. promotes any political agenda.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation and are not for re-sale. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
- The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Branch with registered office at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.