Mini Cheddars UK Valentine’s Day Onesie Competition
Full Terms & Conditions
1. Entrants must be aged 16 or over and be residents of the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man, excluding employees and their families of the Promoter, United Biscuits (UK) Limited trading as pladis, their associated companies, their agents and anyone professionally connected with the free competition.
2. No purchase is required to enter the free competition.
3. To enter the free competition you must follow Mini Cheddars UK on Instagram (@minicheddarsuk), or follow Mini Cheddars on Twitter (@minicheddars), or like the Mini Cheddars Facebook page (@minicheddars) and post a comment on the Mini Cheddars UK Valentine’s Day social post seen on Facebook and Instagram delivering a ‘cheesy love line’ and tagging another Facebook or Instagram user, or reply to the Mini Cheddars UK Valentine’s Day social post on Twitter, delivering a ‘cheesy love line’ tagging another Twitter user.
4. Entrants can only enter the competition once.
5. Entry to the free competition starts on 1st February 2021 at 10.00am and the closing date for receipt of all entries is 7th February 2021 at 11.59pm.
6. There will be 25 Winners in total selected from all appropriate entries received. The selection will be chosen from all appropriate entries received throughout the duration of the competition period. Twenty-five (25) winners will be selected by a judging panel at the Promoter’s agents. The winners will be the entrants who, in the opinion of the judges have submitted the entries with the most creative merit and the originality.
7. The prize for each winner is two (2) Mini Cheddars Valentine’s onesies.
7.1 If a requested size is not available, the next available size will be given as the prize.
8. No cash alternative will be awarded.
9. The Promoters’ decision is final on all matters relating to the free competition and no correspondence on the matter will be entered into.
10. The Winner will be contacted via comment replies or inbox messages on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. To receive the prize, the winner must follow Mini Cheddars UK (@minicheddarsuk) on Instagram or follow Mini Cheddars (@minicheddars) on Twitter, or like (@minicheddars) on Facebook to allow us to contact them with a direct message for their address.
11. The personal information you are asked to provide if you are selected as a Winner (your name, address and contact number) will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the free competition. By entering the free competition, you acknowledge that any personal data submitted will be used for the purposes of administering this competition only by the Promoter and/or by any agent appointed by it to assist with running the competition on behalf of the Promoter, and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent or other valid lawful basis.
12. By entering this Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that if he or she is a winner his or her surname and county may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced by contacting the Promoter. In these circumstances the entrants acknowledge that the Promoter may nevertheless disclose such information in full to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
13. If there is no response from the selected winner after 24 hours from when the first message is sent, another winner will be selected and messaged.
14. By entering this free competition, participants agree to these terms and conditions.
15. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are not associated with this free competition and play no part in this free competition.
16. This free prize competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
17. You are providing your information to the promoters, not Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
18. By entering the free competition, all participants agree to give Facebook, Instagram and Twitter a complete release from all legal liability in connection with the free competition.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
21. The free competition is governed by the laws of England and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
22. Promoter’s agents:
Manning Gottlieb OMD, Bankside 2 & 3, 90-100 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SW
Acting on behalf of United Biscuits (UK) Ltd, Hayes Park North, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middx UB4 8EE United Kingdom.
1. We use very little personal data for our Mini Cheddars UK ‘Valentine’s Day Onesie’ Promotion, but we need some to process your entry. We also need personal details to respond to any enquiries you may have. This privacy notice explains what personal data we process and your rights over what we do with it.
2. This privacy notice applies to the Mini Cheddars UK ‘Valentine’s Day Onesie’ Promotion only. You can find out more about how pladis process personal data for other purposes at http://mcvities.co.uk/privacy
3. We need your social media account name to enter the Promotion, to ensure that it is run fairly, and for your prize to be awarded, and you cannot enter the Promotion without providing that information. If you win then we’ll need your name, address and contact number for delivery of your prize. Our processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of the Promotion contract.
4. We will use personal data about you for the Promotion, only, and will erase it when the Promotion is complete.
5. We will need to share personal data with our partners only to operate the Promotion. Our partners include Manning Gottlieb OMD, Bankside 2 & 3, 90-100 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SW. Other partners include IT service providers, delivery companies, and business partners who help us to ensure the proper administration of the Promotion and associated services.
6. Should we need to transfer personal data outside of the EEA, we will ensure that appropriate legal and technical safeguards are in place.
7. You can request copies of personal data about you including in portable electronic formats and, where appropriate, the rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of that personal data.
8. If you’re not happy with our processing of personal data, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
9. The controller of personal data for this Promotion is United Biscuits (UK) Ltd trading as Pladis, Hayes Park, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8EE. United Biscuits (UK) Ltd is registered as a fee-payer with the Information Commissioner’s Office number Z866290X. You can contact our Data Protection Controller at email@example.com