Mini Eggs Coop T2w Prize Draw
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over. Any employees of the Promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion) are excluded from entering this Promotion.
2. Purchase is necessary, excluding Northern Ireland residents: see clause 6 for further details. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, but within the Promotion Period, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive their Prize. Mobile phone required.
3. Please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use or consume just to participate in this Promotion.
4. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 GMT on the 26th December 2021 and 23.59 BST on the 17th April 2022 inclusive.
5. To Enter: Visit a Co-op store during the Promotion Period and purchase a pack of Cadbury Mini Eggs. Text the word MINI along with the last four digits of the barcode plus your name and postcode to 85077 or 87066 or 85199 to be entered into the Prize Draw. Any entries received before or after the Promotion Period will not be valid and will not be entered into this Promotion. Texts will be charged at the standard network rate.
6. No Purchase Necessary (NPN) Route. Only for Residents of Northern Ireland: send a correctly stamped postcard or letter with your full name, address and phone number to: JS12144 Co-Op Mini Eggs NPN, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF (Entries to other postal addresses will not be accepted). All valid NPN entries will be entered into the prize draw on the consumer’s behalf. All NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. All participants using this entry route should take particular note of the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for their entry to reach the address above and at least three working days for their entry to be processed. One entry per correctly stamped envelope/postcard.
7. Maximum of 1 entry per person per day during the Promotion Period.
8. The Prize: One winner will win a MINI COOPER car worth up to £18,000.
Fulfilment of the prize will be through a third party thus the Promoter cannot be held liable for any delay in delivery of the Prize.
9. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The winner will be asked to prove they are a resident of the United Kingdom.
b. The winner must hold a valid driving license prior to the collection/delivery of the Prize.
c. Insurance is not included. If the Prize is to be driven on a public highway, insurance cover must be obtained by the winner prior to collection/delivery of the Prize.
d. Maintenance, services and running costs of the vehicle are the responsibility of the winner from the date of ownership.
e. The Prize will be taxed for no more than 12 months from the date of registration.
f. The Prize will be supplied with a vehicle warranty, MOT and tax disc valid until the date stated on the documents provided when the Prize is collected/delivered.
g. The Prize will be supplied with a full tank of petrol.
h. The car will be a base model only, any additional extras requested by the winner will be at their own expense.
i. The colour of the Prize is pre-determined by the Promoter and no alternatives will be available.
j. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay in procuring or delivering the car.
k. The Prize will be provided at the Winner’s local Co-op store, this is where the Winner will collect the Prize from.
10. Winner Selection: One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, within three working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
11. Winner Notification: The provisional winner will be notified via a text message to the number used to enter the Promotion within three working days of Winner Selection. The winner will then be directed to provide acceptance of the Prize by email within fourteen days of initial contact. Only the winner will be notified. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within fourteen days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter also reserves the right to allocate the Prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner.
Prize Acceptance: The winner will be contacted within 28 days of prize acceptance to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that winner has not received communication to arrange their prize within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If the winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
12. Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of the winner will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to JS12144 Cadbury Mini Egg, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF, within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during Winner Notification process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
13. The Promoter may request that the winner participates in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
14. The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
a. Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
b. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
d. Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
f. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
15. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute the Prize for another of equal or greater value. For the avoidance of doubt, if there are any delays in delivering the Prize the Promoter will communicate this to the winner but at no point will the Promoter provide cash as an alternative.
16. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
17. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the text lines.
18. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with MINI. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to MINI, and MINI is not responsible for any element of this Promotion.
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
20. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, malware incident, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, pandemic, epidemic, government order or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter.
21. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants
22. If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
23. By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
24. If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
25. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Branch with registered office at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.