Munchkin Social Prize Draw
Full Terms & Conditions
YOU DON’T NEED TO PURCHASE OR PAY ANYTHING TO ENTER OUR PROMOTIONS. IF YOU DO PURCHASE FROM, OR MAKE A PAYMENT THIS WON’T INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
What You Need To Know:
We love running promotions for you guys and we want to be as clear as possible on how you enter and the prize is drawn. Please read the nuts and bolts below for the full details.
1. We know that there are Munchkin Inc lovers all around the world, but this promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to this promotion is not allowed to enter.
2. You don’t have to buy anything to take part in this promotion, but you do need your own active Instagram account and access to the internet.
3. Promotion Period: You can enter between 18:00 GMT on the 13 November 2020 and 17:59 GMT on the 20 November 2020.
4. To Enter: It’s easy, just log onto your Instagram account (or create one for free) then comment underneath Vogue William’s Instagram Promotional Post about Munchkin bath time products, tag a friend who’d love to win and follow Munchkin (@munchkin_uk) to enter.
5. You must keep your profile on a public setting and continue to follow the @Munchkin_UK account for 4 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period so that we can contact you if you are selected as a winner.
6. Sorry, but you may only enter once during the Promotion Period. If you do happen to enter multiple times, we’ll count your first entry, but any others will be ignored.
7. Prize: 1 winner will win 1 x bundle of Munchkin’s much-loved bath time range, including safety products and toys (prize value £80)
8. Further Entry & Prize Details & Conditions:
a. You must not include content that contains defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content including sexist or racist language or imagery.
b. You must not condone or encourage violent or anti-social behaviour and not cause offence on the grounds of religion, gender, sexual orientation, nudity, disability or age.
9. Winner Selection: So that you know we’ve selected our winner fairly from all the valid entries we receive, the random draw will be carried out by an independent promotional verification service to select the winner. The draw will take place within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
10. Contacting the winner: We’ll contact the winner via the Instagram account used to enter within 5 working days of Winner Selection. The lucky winner will need to, respond to us within 14 days from the point of contact. If the winner doesn’t respond within the time given, we reserve the right to disqualify them. In the event no winner responds, we reserve the right to not award the Prize.
11. Prize Acceptance: If you are our lucky winner, we will send you your Prize as soon as we can and they will be delivered to you within 28 days of the date you accept the Prize when contacted by Munchkin, in accordance with the details provided by you (Prize Acceptance). In the unlikely event that your Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of your Prize Acceptance, you’ll have a further 28 days to inform us by emailing the team at: MunchkinTeam@redconsultancy.com. If you don’t let us know within this time frame, we will reserve the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at our sole discretion.
12. Moderation: We can’t accept any entries which we think:
a. Contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by us or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of [insert brand] or any brand partner;
b. Include trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
c. Defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to [insert brand] (including its partners); or
d. Promotes any political agenda.
13. Sorry, but you can’t transfer the Prize to someone else or exchange it for a cash alternative.
14. If, for reasons we can’t control, the Prize is no longer available, we’ll offer you an alternative Prize which we hope you’ll still love but which will definitely be of equal or greater value.
15. Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of residence of the winner will be made available by sending an email request to MunchkinTeam@redconsultancy.com one month of the end of the Promotion Period for a period of 8 weeks. The winner can object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing MunchkinTeam@redconsultancy.com. Without prejudice, we will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
The Legal and Other Bits
No one likes the small print, but we need to let you know about some other important stuff too and make you feel comfortable that we run our promotions properly, fairly (and legally!):
18. We can’t take any responsibility for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. We can’t guarantee continuous or secure access to Instagram.
19. We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the promotion. If you’re found to be cheating, you will be excluded. Entrants are not allowed to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
20. Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the Prize draw or the Prize itself (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, Munchkin won’t be liable for this. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
21. We will not be liable for any failure to comply with our obligations or any delay in performing our obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
22. If this promotion can’t run properly because of tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond our reasonable control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion.
23. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
24. We may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
25. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
26. By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these Terms & Conditions.
27. If someone or something tampers with this promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of Munchkin or our agencies, Munchkin and our agencies will not be responsible if the promotion or the Prize event not being capable of running as planned or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
28. If someone or something tampers with this promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, or any other causes of failure outside of our control or the control of our agencies, Munchkin will not be responsible if the promotion or the Prize is not capable of running as planned or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
29. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
Promoter: Munchkin Inc, Central House, Otley Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG3 1UF.