Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Certain parts of the promotion require particular levels of health or fitness. Entrants should ensure that they are capable of meeting the required standards
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access, a camera/photo enabled mobile phone, and a valid email address and Instagram account are required.
- Registration Period: Register to participate between 00:01 BST on the 18th September 2020 and 23:59 BST on the 2nd October 2020 inclusive.
- Participation Period: Participate between 00:01 BST – 23:59 BST on the 3rd October 2020 inclusive.
- To Enter: Register your details (name, shoe size, email address & Instagram handle) at newbalance.co.uk/1500-pubdash.html during the Registration Period. During the Participation Period, run at least 2.62 miles and incorporate your local pub on your route. When you get there, take a picture of yourself outside the pub and post it to your Instagram feed or story, making sure to tag @newbalance, @runtheboroughs and use #1500pubdash to enter the Prize Draw.
You must have your Instagram account on a public setting to enter.
- Winner Selection: There will be a total of 40 winners. A specific number of winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received for each shoe size during the Participation Period. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by an independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Participation Period.
- Maximum prizes available per shoe size:
|UK Shoe Size||Number of Prizes Available|
This table does not represent the number of Prizes which will be allocated. It simply indicates the MAXIMUM number of Prizes available per shoe size. Prizes will be allocated on a random basis. All entries will be cross-referenced with the number of Prizes available per shoe size. Once the maximum number of Prizes available for a size are allocated, further entries pulled at random from the Prize Draw for that size will be discounted, and another entry will be selected.
- Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the Participation Period.
- The Prizes: 40 winners will each win 1 x pair of New Balance Limited Edition, London Edition, Made in the UK, 1500 trainers and an exclusive post-race package including a t-shirt, water bottle and a custom branded can of lager (440ml, 4.9% ABV)
- Further Prize & Entry Details and Conditions:
- Entrants do not need to go inside the pub during their run; they simply need to take a picture of themselves outside it.
- Only entries which include the promotional hashtag and mentions will be valid.
- Winner Notification: Each winner will be contacted via the Instagram handle provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility, postal address and acceptance of the Prize, within 5 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- are in breach of the Terms and Conditions
- contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
- promotes any political agenda.
- are images that do not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, ownership, copyrights, trademarks, patents, logos, licensing rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other intellectual property rights.
- are images which have been previously published or won an award or prize via a promotion run by the Promoter or any other entity
- Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by emailing the Promoter at email@example.com one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the entry site.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: NEW BALANCE ATHLETIC SHOES (U.K.) LTD, Appleton House, 430 Birchwood Boulevard, Warrington, Cheshire WA3 7WD.