Trebor Nisa Text2Win Prize Draws – Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over. Any employees of the Promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion) are excluded from entering this Promotion. The Promoter may request the winner to provide proof of purchase.
2. Purchase is necessary, excluding Northern Ireland residents: see clause 4 for further details. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, but within the Promotion Period, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive their Prize. A text-able mobile phone is required for entry.
3. Please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use or consume just to participate in this Promotion.
4. No Purchase Necessary (NPN) Route for Residents of Northern Ireland: Northern Ireland residents can send a correctly stamped postcard or letter with their full name, email address, postal address and phone number to the following address: JS12058 Nisa Trebor T2W, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF (Entries to other postal address will not be accepted). All valid NPN entries will be entered into the Promotion on the consumer’s behalf. All NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. All entrants using this entry route should take particular note of the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for their entry to reach the address above and at least 3 working days for their entry to be processed. One entry per postcard or letter.
5. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on the 6th September 2021 and 23.59 GMT on the 31st October 2021.
|Entry Period||Prize Draw By||Prizes Available to be won|
|6th Sept 2021 – 12th Sept 2021||13th Sept 2021||2 x £100|
|13th Sept 2021 – 19th Sept 2021||20th Sept 2021||2 x £100|
|20th Sept 2021 – 26th Sept 2021||27th Sept 2021||2 x £100|
|27th Sept 2021 – 3rd Oct 2021||4th Oct 2021||2 x £100|
|4th Oct 2021 – 10th Oct 2021||11th Oct 2021||2 x £100|
|11th Oct 2021 – 17th Oct 2021||18th Oct 2021||2 x £100|
|18th Oct 2021 – 24th Oct 2021||25th Oct 2021||2 x £100|
|25th Oct 2021 – 31st Oct 2021||1st Nov 2021||2 x £100|
|6th Sept 2021 – 31st Oct 2021||1st Nov 2021||1 x £1,000|
6. Any entries received before or after the Promotion Period will not be valid and will not be entered into this Promotion.
7. Entrants must have a mobile phone able to send and receive messages to/from 5-digit short codes. Messages charged at network provider’s standard network rate, but there is no charge to the entrant for the returned bounce back text message. Texts are not usually included in any text inclusive packages, please check with your network provider if you are not sure of your standard network rate. Users on virtual mobile networks may not be able to text the short code. Please check with your network provider. Text lines are open 24 hours until 23:59 on the closing date. Ask the bill payer before texting. If you text after the closing date, you will not be entered but you will be charged. Take care when entering the text code; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes and you may be charged at a higher rate. If you are unable to send a text, please check with your network operator first. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries or claims that are delayed or not received due to transmission, network or software problems or any other reason beyond the Promoter’s control.
8. How To Enter: Purchase any Trebor product from any Nisa store and text MINT and the last 4 digits of the barcode found on pack to 60777 to be entered into that week’s Prize draw.
9. Maximum of 1 entry per person per week during the Promotion Period. Maximum of one (1) Level 2 Prize per person.
10. The Prizes: There will be a total of 17 winners:
a. Level 1 Prize: 1 x £1,000
b. Level 2 Prize: 16 x £100
11. Further Prize Details & Conditions:
a. Prizes will be awarded via BACS.
b. Winners must have a valid UK registered bank account.
c. Winners are responsible for providing correct bank account details and the Promoter will not be liable for any Prize payments made into the wrong bank account.
12. Winner Selection: The relevant number of winners as per the table at Clause 5 will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during each Entry Period. Each prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service as per the table at Clause 5.
13. Winner Notification: Each winner will be contacted via the phone number used on entry within 7 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond by email to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner and to award the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
14. Prize Acceptance: Please allow up to 28 days for the delivery of your Prize from the date of acceptance of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing NisaTrebor@promowinners.com. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
15. Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to JS12058 Nisa Trebor T2W WL, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing NisaTrebor@promowinners.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
16. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
17. It is the responsibility of the participant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
19. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another Prize for it, of equal or higher value.
20. The Promoter seeks to run fair and secure promotions and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entry or entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and we reserve the right to bar you from entering future promotions of ours for a period of at least six months. For this reason, we reserve the right at any point to:
a. Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information we consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
b. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
d. Disqualify spam, bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly.
f. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the responsibility of the participant to check junk/spam to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if a message is missed for any reason.
22. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, malware incident, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, pandemic, epidemic, Government Order / Guidelines, delay in delivery of Promotional packs, or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
23. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
24. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, malware incident, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
25. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
26. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
27. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
28. If a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material arises, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
29. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch with registered office at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.