ODEON Text to Win Prize Draw
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over. Any employees of the Promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion) are excluded from entering this Promotion. The Promoter may request the winner to provide proof of purchase.
2. Purchase is necessary in the United Kingdom, excluding Northern Ireland residents, see clause 8 for further details. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, but within the Promotion Period, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive the Prize. A text-able mobile phone is required for entry.
3. Please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use or consume just to participate in this Promotion.
4. Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 BST on 03rd June 2021 and 23:59 GMT on 30th June 2021 inclusive.
5. Any entries received before or after the Promotion Period will not be valid and will not be entered into this Promotion. Texts are charged at standard network rate.
6. How to Enter: Purchase any 2 participating products from any ODEON cinema and text the word ‘ODEON’, with the last 4 digits of the barcode found on the product to 60777 in order to be entered into the Prize Draw.
7. Participating products:
190G WINEGUMS BAG
119G DAIRY MILK GIANT BUTTONS
120G CARAMEL NIBBLES
109G TWIRL BITE SIZE
125G MINI FINGERS POUCH
160G SOUR PATCH KIDS
8. No Purchase Necessary (NPN) Route for Residents of Northern Ireland: Northern Ireland residents can send a correctly stamped postcard or letter with their full name, email address, postal address and phone number to the following address: PromoVeritas Ltd, Monument House, 215 Marsh Road, London, HA5 5NE, UK. (Entries to other postal address will not be accepted). All valid NPN entries will be entered into the Promotion on the consumer’s behalf. All NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. All entrants using this entry route should take particular note of the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for their entry to reach the address above and at least 3 working days for their entry to be processed. One entry per postcard or letter.
9. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the entire Promotion Period. One itemised receipt per entry. Each itemised receipt must state the time and date of purchase, which must pre-date the entry date and time. Max 1 prize per person for entire promotion.
10. The Prizes: There will be a total of 26 winners.
Level 1: 1 x £5,000
Level 2: 25 x ODEON myLIMITLESS Passes
11. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Cash prizes will be awarded via BACS to a valid UK bank account stated by each winner.
b. Cash prize winners must have a UK bank account in order to accept and claim the prize.
c. Cash prize winners are responsible for providing correct bank account details and the Promoter will not be liable for any Prize payments made into the wrong bank account.
12. Winner Selection: The relevant number of winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received into each prize pool during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
13. Winner Notification: Each winner will be contacted via the phone number used on entry within 14 days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter (after reasonable attempts) reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
14. Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange fulfilment of their Prizes. Winners will be required to respond within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner.
15. Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to PromoVeritas Ltd, Monument House, 215 Marsh Road, London, HA5 5NE, UK within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during Winner Notification. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
16. The Promoter fully respects freedom of speech, but prior to entering the promotion, the winner must not have posted, published or caused to be published by way of press, radio, television or in any social medium, any comments that are likely to discredit or damage the reputation of the Promoter or their product(s) or service(s) or be in breach of the rules of the relevant media. In addition, the winner must not do so during the life of the promotion or Prize. If, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, decides that the winner has breached this condition, the winner’s entitlement to the Prize may be cancelled and a substitute winner chosen on the same basis as the original winner.
17. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
18. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
19. It is the responsibility of the participant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
21. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, malware incident, technical failures, pandemic, epidemic, Government Order / Guidelines, delay in delivery of Promotional packs, or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
22. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the text line.
23. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
24. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
25. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
26. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
27. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
28. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
29. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
30. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
31. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Branch with registered office at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.