Oreo ASDA Win £2k Promotion
Full Terms and Conditions:
1. Confirmation of Acceptance: By submitting your entry to this Promotion, you confirm that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
2. Eligibility: This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over. Any employees or workers of the Promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies or other parties who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion) are excluded from entering this Promotion.
3. Purchase Requirements: Purchase required. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, but within the Promotion Period, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive the Prize. A text-able mobile phone is required for entry.
4. Participating Packs:
I. Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Biscuit Twin Pack 2x154g
II. Oreo Original Biscuits 154g
III. Oreo Double Stuff Biscuits 157g
IV. Oreo Twists Vanilla and Raspberry Flavour 157g
V. Oreo Twists Vanilla and Caramel Flavour 157g
VI. Oreo Golden Biscuits 154g
VII. Oreo Birthday Party Sandwich Biscuits 154g
VIII. Oreo Original Vanilla Biscuits 6 snack packs 132g
IX. Oreo Brownie Batter Sandwich Biscuit 154g
5. Please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use or consume just to participate in this Promotion.
6. Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 1 June 2023 – 23:59 21 June 2023 inclusive. Any entries received before or after the Promotion Period will not be valid and will not be entered into this Promotion. Texts are charged at standard network rate.
7. How to Enter: Purchase required, , buy a participating pack of Oreo Cookies from any ASDA store and text the word OREO, the last 4 digits of the barcode found on-pack + your name and postcode to 81400 to be entered into the prize draw.
8. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the entire Promotion Period. One itemised receipt per entry. Each itemised receipt must state the time and date of purchase, which must pre-date the entry date and time. Max 1 prize per person for entire promotion.
9. Further Entry Details:
a. Pack codes are case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as shown
b. The Promoter will not be responsible for telecommunication failure on the part of the entrant’s service provider.
10. The Prizes: There will be 3 winners. Each winner will win 1 x £2,000 cash (GBP).
11. Further Prize Details:
a. Cash prize will be paid by BACS.
b. Winner must have a valid UK registered bank account.
c. The winner is responsible for providing correct bank account details and the Promoter will not be liable for any Prize payments made into the wrong bank account.
12. Winner Selection:
a) 3 provisional winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
13. Winner Notification:
a) The winner will be contacted via the phone number used on entry within 14 days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes, within 14 days of initial contact. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the provisional winners. Once eligibility has been confirmed, the provisional winners will be confirmed as a winner. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter (after reasonable attempts) reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
14. Prize Acceptance: Fulfilment of the Prizes will take place within 28 days of acceptance of the Prizes. Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange fulfilment of their Prizes. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing OreoAsda@promowinners.com. If a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion
15. Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to JS13773 Odeon Asda T2W PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during Winner Notification. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on its reasonable request.
16. It is the responsibility of the Entrant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the Prize in order for the Prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects Prize Acceptance or delivery of their Prize.
17. The Promoter fully respects freedom of speech, but prior to entering the promotion, the winner must not have and warrants that they have not posted, published or caused to be published by way of press, radio, television or in any social medium, any comments that are likely to discredit or damage the reputation of the Promoter or their product(s) or service(s) or be in breach of the rules of the relevant media. In addition, the winner must not do so during the life of the Promotion or Prize. If, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, decides that the winner has breached this condition, it may disqualify the Entrant and the winner’s entitlement to the Prize may be cancelled and a substitute winner chosen on the same basis as the original winner.
18. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
19. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute another prize for it, with equivalent value.
20. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the responsibility of the Entrant to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication relating to the Promotion (including checking their junk/spam). The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if the notification from the Promoter is missed for any reason.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any and all Entrants The Promoter may require the Entrant to provide such information as it considers reasonably necessary to verify the eligibility of the Entrant and the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify or withhold any prize from any Entrant who fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements or satisfy the Promoter as to such eligibility. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including (but not limited to) by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, malware incident, technical failures, pandemic, epidemic, Government order or guidelines, delay in delivery of Promotional packs (including to the Promoter by its own suppliers), or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
22. The Promoter’s decision on any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
23. The winner is responsible for any costs or expenses involved in claiming the Prize other than those that are expressly stated above as being included as part of the Prize.
24. No responsibility is taken by the Promoter for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete, or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the promotional text line, website, or other online platform (as applicable).
25. The Promoter, together with any associated agencies and companies, will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion, or in connection with accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
26. This promotion will be run by the Promoter and is not in any way administered by Asda.
27. The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
a) Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
b) Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
c) Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator; or entries made using multiple social media handles.
d) Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e) Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
f) Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
g) Cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion should it not be capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
28. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
29. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize and may void any entry in the event of any Entrant’s (or the Promoter reasonably suspecting any Entrant’s) fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of the value of the Prize if the Prize has been awarded.
30. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose Entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with Entrants.
31. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
32. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for any typographical or other error in the administration of the Promotion. Additionally, the Promoter is not liable for the reproduction of this offer or indirect access via third party websites of these Terms and Conditions and where such reproduction misstates or omits an of the information or terms and conditions connected with this Promotion.
33. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
34. The Promotion, together with these Terms & Conditions, and any non-contractual obligations arising out of them are governed by the laws of England and Wales and their interpretation and application will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
35. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.