Oreo Tesco Strike Gold – Full Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Purchase is necessary to enter this promotion (excluding Northern Ireland residents – for no purchase necessary route please see below). Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you should reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning.
- Promotion Period: The promotion will begin at 00:01 GMT on the 9th November 2020 (“Opening Date”) and close on at 23:59 GMT on the 29th November 2020 inclusive (“Closing Date”) (“Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: Buy a Promotional Product (see clause 6 for a list of Promotional Products) from a Participating Tesco store (see clause 7 for a list of Participating Tesco stores). A total of 90 winning tickets will be fairly and randomly distributed amongst Promotional Products in Participating Tesco Stores under the supervision of an independent promotional verification service. Winners will be required to keep their winning tickets as proof to validate winning the Prize.
- Promotional Products:
a. OREO COOKIES VANILLA 154G.
- For Participating Tesco stores, please click here.
- No Purchase Necessary (NPN) Route for Residents of Northern Ireland: Northern Ireland residents can enter without purchase by writing on a correctly stamped envelope/postcard to JS10648 Oreo Strike Gold, PromoVeritas – PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF, with their name, full postal address and email address. One entry per stamped envelope. A manual entry will then be submitted on behalf of the entrant. Only winners will be notified. All entrants using this entry route should take particular note of the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for their entry to reach the address above and at least 3 working days for their entry to be processed. Only one entry per postcard or letter.
- The Prizes: There will be a total of 90 x winners. Each winner will win any one of the following Prizes depending on the ticket they find. Available Prizes are as follows:
a. 1 x £10,000
b. 1 x £1,000
c. 6 x £500
d. 10 x £200
e. 28 x £100
f. 44 x £50
- Prize Claiming: If you find a winning ticket you will be required to follow the instructions on the winning ticket and call the phone number between 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday, by 17:00 GMT on the 10th February 2021, providing your full name, address, email address, date of birth, phone number and BACS details to claim your cash Prize. Keep the winning ticket as you will need it to validate your claim. You will also be asked to answer a series of verification questions including the unique code found on the winning ticket, the retailer it was purchased from and the location of purchase. You must claim by 17:00 GMT on the 10th February 2021. If you are unable to pass the verification, the Prize will be forfeited.
- Prize Acceptance: Once eligibility of the Prize is confirmed and the Prize is accepted, if you are a winner, you will be notified within 5 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing OreoStrikeGold@promowinners.com. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by writing to the Promoter at JS10648 Oreo Strike Gold WL, PromoVeritas – PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at OreoStrikeGold@promowinners.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- It is the entrants’ responsibility to ensure that they provide the correct personal and contact details. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of Prizes caused by the provision of wrong or incomplete information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the Prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable (unless otherwise stated) and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of Prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the Prize winners do not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another Prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- An entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Third party, spam and bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the Prize will be randomly selected.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any subsequent and/or replacement legislation. The Promoter’s privacy notice is available on the Promoter’s website at cadbury.co.uk/privacy.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter Details: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.