Oreo Home Bargains Promotion
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over. Any employees of the Promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion) are excluded from entering this Promotion. The Promoter may request the winner to provide proof of purchase.
2. Purchase is necessary in the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland residents, see clause 5 for further details. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive the Prize. A mobile phone is required to enter.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 GMT on the 2nd November 2020 till 23:59 GMT on the 15th November 2020 inclusive.
4. How to enter: Buy any Oreo product/s from any Home Bargains store and text the word ‘OREO’ and the last 4 digits of the barcode found on-pack to 60777 to be entered into the Prize Draw.
5. Any entries received before or after the Promotion Period will not be valid and will not be entered into this Promotion. Texts are charged at standard network rate.
6. Northern Ireland No Purchase Necessary Route: Northern Ireland residents can send a correctly stamped envelope/postcard with their full name, address and phone number to: JS11353 Oreo Home Bargains T2W, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF (entries to other postal addresses will not be accepted). All valid NPN entries will be entered manually into the prize draw on the consumer’s behalf. All NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. All participants using this entry route should take particular note of the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for their entry to reach the address above and at least 3 working days for their entry to be processed. One entry per person.
7. Maximum 1 entry per person during the Promotion Period. One itemised receipt per entry. Each itemised receipt must state the time and date of purchase, which must pre-date the entry date and time. Retain receipt to claim.
a. Grand Prize: 1 x £1,000 cash.
b. Runner Up Prizes: 20 x £100 cash.
9. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Cash prizes will be awarded via BACS only to a UK bank account stated by each winner.
b. Cash prize winners must have a UK bank account in order to accept and claim the prize.
c. Cash prize winners are responsible for providing correct bank account details and the Promoter will not be liable for any Prize payments made into the wrong bank account.
10. Winner Selection: 21 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries made during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, within 3 working days of the end of the promotion.
11. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified via a text message to the number used to enter the Promotion within 3 working days of Winner Selection. Winners will then be directed to provide further details and acceptance of the Prize by email within 14 days of initial contact. Only winners will be notified.
12. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter also reserves the right to allocate the Prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner.
13. Winners will receive their Prize within 28 days from when they provided full details.
14. Provided no objection is received, if you are a main prize winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by sending a request to JS11353 Oreo Home Bargains T2W WL, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
15. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation and are not for re-sale. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
16. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
19. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
20. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
21. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
22. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
23. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Branch with registered office at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.