Full Terms & Conditions
- This Promotion is open to American Express Cardmembers, who are residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion
- Purchase is necessary. Internet access and a valid Instagram or Twitter account will be required for Further Incentive entrants.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 BST on the 28th July 2020 and 23:59 BST on the 4th August 2020 inclusive OR when all blue tickets have been won. Times subject to Participating Small Merchant opening hours.
- To Enter:
a. Blue Ticket Instant Win: Spend £10 or over, using your American Express Card in any one of the 20 Participating Small Merchants and quote ‘Amex Blue Ticket’ to enter. First valid entrant per Participating Small Merchant will win.
b. Further Incentive: Valid Blue Ticket Instant Win winners may enter a Further Incentive Prize Draw by either:
i. Logging into their Instagram account (or creating one for free), following @AmexUK and uploading a picture of them with their Blue Ticket outside the Participating Small Merchant they won it at and including the hashtag #BHAFC and mention the Participating Small Merchant.
ii. Logging into their Twitter account (or creating one for free), following @Amex UK and tweeting a picture of them with their Blue Ticket outside the Participating Small Merchant they won it at and including the hashtag #BHAFC and mention the Participating Small Merchant.
You must continue to keep your Twitter or Instagram profile on a public setting and continue to follow the @AmexUK account for 4 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period in order to be contacted if you are selected as a winner.
5. There is no limit as to how many times someone may enter the Blue Ticket Instant Win. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person per platform for the Further Incentive.
6. Participating Small Merchants:
|1||LAZY FIN LTD||163 KINGS ROAD|
|2||MUNCHIES CRAFT||29 NORTH ROAD|
|3||ADAPT||47 QUEENS ROAD|
|4||PATCHAM DRY CLEANERS||48 LADIES MILE ROAD|
|5||Gulls Fish Bar and Grill||47 BARCOMBE ROAD|
|6||CURRY LEAF CAFE||40-42 UPPER ST JAMES’S STREET|
|7||THE CAFE VENUS||132 WESTERN ROAD|
|8||BARNES & BINNS GENERAL STORE||154 PORTLAND ROAD|
|9||TWIN PINES COFFEE||11 ST JAMESS STREET|
|10||CITY NEWS||4 ST JAMESS STREET|
|11||STORE NEXT DOOR||253D DITCHLING ROAD|
|12||Curry Leaf Cafe||60 Ship Street|
|13||CLOUD 9||15 Brighton Pl, Brighton BN1 1HJ|
|14||THE FLOUR POT BAKERY||141 DYKE ROAD|
|15||Waggon and Horses||109 Church St|
|16||THE BATTLE OF TRAFALGAR||34 GUILDFORD ROAD|
|17||LOVELY & COMPANY||Unit 4, Shepherd Industrial Estate|
|18||Gratitude Tree Grocers||9 Richardson Road|
|19||Little Jasmine Therapies||14 NEW ROAD|
|20||Jo & Co||115 Church Road|
7. The Prizes:
a. Blue Ticket Instant Win Prizes: 20 winners will each win 1 x Blue Ticket which can be traded in for a new season kit top at the Brighton and Hove Football Club shop.
b. Further Incentive Prize: 1 winner will win 1 x £100 Brighton & Hove Albion Store voucher.
8. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Further Incentive Prize winner will not receive any refund if the full £100 store voucher is not used. Voucher valid 1 year. Not redeemable online.
b. Blue Ticket must be redeemed in exchange for a new season kit top at the Brighton and Hove Football Club shop between the 28th July and = the 24th August 2020.
9. Winner Selection:
a. Blue Ticket Instant Win Winners: The first valid Blue Ticket Instant Win entry (as per Clause 4a) in each Participating Small Merchant (as detailed in clause 6) will be selected as winner. There will be a total of 20 Blue Ticket Instant Win Winners.
b. Further Incentive Prize Draw Winner: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid Further Incentive Prize entries (as detailed in Clause 4b) received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by an independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
10. Winner Notification:
a. Blue Ticket Instant Win Winners: Each winner will be instantly told by the member of staff serving them in the Participating Small Merchant where they have won that they are a winner.
b. Further Incentive Winner: The winners will be contacted via the social media account used on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
10. Prize Acceptance:
a. Further Incentive Winner: The winner will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that the winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. are in breach of the Terms and Conditions
b. contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
c. contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
d. promotes any political agenda.
- Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by sending a request to the Promoter at email@example.com one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to Instagram or Twitter.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram nor Twitter, and that neither Instagram nor Twitter has any liability for any element of this Promotion.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: American Express Services Europe Limited. Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Number 1833139 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Where American Express Services Europe Limited services are issued in the United Kingdom but obtained within the Economic European Area, local rules may apply to the way that it conducts its business which can be enforced by that country’s applicable regulatory authority.