Quaker Morrisons Magic Breakfast Prize Draw
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Purchase is necessary. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, but within the Promotion Period, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive their Prize. A text-able mobile phone is required for entry.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on the 29 September 2021 and 23.59 BST on the 26 October 2021 inclusive.
4. Any entries received before or after the Promotion Period will not be valid and will not be entered into this Promotion. Texts are charged at standard network rate.
5. To Enter: Purchase a Promotional Product, see clause 5 for details, from any Morrisons store, excluding Morrisons Local stores. Then scan the QR code in store which will pre-populate a text message. Just add your name to the text and send.
Text the keyword BREAKFAST followed by your name to 66777, to be entered into the Prize Draw.
6. Promotional Products:
a. QUAKER OATS OAT SO SIMPLE APPLE & BLUEBERRY FAMILY PACK – 18 SACHETS 648G
b. QUAKER OAT SO SIMPLE FAMILY PACK ORIGINAL 22X27G
c. QUAKER OAT SO SIMPLE FAMILY PACK GOLDEN SYRUP 20X36G
d. QUAKER OAT SO SIMPLE ORIGINAL PORRIDGE 10 X 27G
e. QUAKER OAT SO SIMPLE GOLDEN SYRUP PORRIDGE 10 X 36G
f. QUAKER OATS OAT SO SIMPLE SULTANAS. RAISINS. CRANBERRY & APPLE 385G
g. QUAKER OAT SO SIMPLE APPLE & BLUEBERRY PORRIDGE 10 X 36G
h. OAT SO SIMPLE STRAWBERRY. RASPBERRY & CRANBERRY 10 SACHETS 339G
i. QUAKER OAT SO SIMPLE SWEET CINNAMON PORRIDGE 10X33G
j. QUAKER OAT SO SIMPLE VARIETY PACK PORRIDGE 297G
k. SCOTT’S SO-EASY PORAGE ORIGINAL PORRIDGE OATS 12 X 27G
l. QUAKER OATS OAT SO SIMPLE PROTEIN ORIGINAL 8 X 37.75G
m. QUAKER OAT SO SIMPLE PROTEIN GOLDEN SYRUP 344G
n. QUAKER OAT SO SIMPLE VELVETY CHOCOLATE 10 SACHETS 365G
o. QUAKER OAT SO SIMPLE BANANA PORRIDGE 10 SACHETS 348G
p. QUAKER OAT SO SIMPLE GLUTEN FREE PORRIDGE SACHET 10 X35G
q. QUAKER VIBRANT OATS SUMMER FRUITS
r. QUAKER VIBRANT OATS FOREST FRUITS
s. QUAKER JUMBO ROLLED OATS 1KG
t. QUAKER OATS 1KG
u. SCOTT’S PORAGE OATS ORIGINAL PORRIDGE OATS 1KG
v. SCOTT’S PORAGE OLD FASHIONED PORRIDGE OATS 1KG
w. QUAKER 100% WHOLEGRAIN ROLLED OATS 500G
x. QUAKER OAT SO SIMPLE BIG BOWL GOLDEN SYRUP 6 X 49.6G
y. QUAKER OAT SO SIMPLE BIG BOWL ORIGINAL 6 X 38.5G
z. QUAKER OATS OAT SO SIMPLE APPLE & BLUEBERRY 57G
aa. QUAKER OATS OAT SO SIMPLE GOLDEN SYRUP 57G
bb. QUAKER OATS OAT SO SIMPLE HONEY & VANILLA 57G
cc. QUAKER OATS OAT SO SIMPLE SWEET CINNAMON 57G
dd. QUAKER OATS OAT SO SIMPLE CARAMEL 57G
ee. QUAKER OATS OAT SO SIMPLE HEAPS OF FRUIT BANANA & STRAWBERRY 58G
ff. QUAKER OATS OAT SO SIMPLE HEAPS OF FRUIT SUMMER BERRIES 58G
gg. QUAKER OATS OAT SO SIMPLE ORIGINAL 45G
hh. QUAKER OAT SO SIMPLE GOLDEN SYRUP BIG POT 76G
ii. QUAKER OAT SO SIMPLE BIG POT ORIGINAL 60G
jj. QUAKER PORRIDGE TO GO STRAWBERRY. RASPBERRY & CRANBERRY 2 X 55G
kk. QUAKER OATS PORRIDGE TO GO SQUARES GOLDEN SYRUP 2 X 55G
ll. QUAKER PORRIDGE TO GO FILLED WITH COCOA & HAZELNUT 2X65G
mm. QUAKER PORRIDGE TO GO FILLED WITH RED BERRIES 2X65G
7. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person every seven days during the Promotion Period. One itemised receipt per entry. Each itemised receipt must state the time and date of purchase, which must pre-date the entry date and time, but be within the Promotion Period. No person may win more than 1 Prize.
8. The Prizes: There will be a total of 5 winners. Each winner will win 1 x Year’s supply of Quaker Oats.
9. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Each winner will receive 5 boxes of Quaker Oats with 90 sachets in each box.
b. Each winner will receive 1 box per month for 5 months.
10. Winner Selection: 5 provisional winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the Prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
11. Winner Notification: Provisional winners will be contacted via the telephone number used to enter within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
12. Prize Acceptance: Once provisional winners have accepted their prize confirmed as eligible, winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing QuakerMorrisons@promowinners.com. If a winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
13. Please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. Please do not purchase more product than you can reasonably use or consume just to participate in this Promotion.
14. Provided no objection from the winners is received, a winners list will be made available by the Promoter 4 weeks after the close of the Promotion Period, for a period of 8 weeks. It will be at www.promowinners.com/QuakerBreakfast. Winners can object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Notification process. However, without prejudice, the Promoter will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
15. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
16. The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotions and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
a. Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
b. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
d. Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
f. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
17. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that Prize for another of equal or greater value.
18. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
19. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to text line.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
21. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
23. If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
24. By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
25. If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
26. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Walkers Snacks Limited, 450 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6UW.