Full Terms & Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain who are aged 18 or over. Any employees of the Promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion) are excluded from entering this Promotion. The Promoter may request the winner to provide proof of purchase.
2. Purchase of a promotional product (“Promotional Product”) necessary from any One Stop store in Great Britain. Proof of purchase may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive the Prize. A mobile phone and internet access are also required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 GMT on the 9th February 2021 and 23.59 GMT on the 8th March 2021 inclusive.
4. Please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. Please do not purchase more product than you can reasonably use or consume just to participate in this Promotion.
5. Any entries received before or after the Promotion Period will not be valid and will not be entered into this Promotion. Texts are charged at your standard network rate and entrants must have permission from the bill payer to participate.
6. To Enter: Purchase a Promotional Product (see clause 7 for details) from any One Stop store in Great Britain, and then scan the QR code at the point of sale. This will then pre-populate a text message to the promotional short code which will include the keyword, then you just need to click send to be entered into the prize draw. Retain proof of purchase as this may be requested.
7. Promotional Products:
• Quavers Salt & Vinegar £1 RRP PMP
• Quavers Salt & Vinegar 6 pack
• Quavers Salt & Vinegar Sharing bag
• Quavers Prawn Cocktail £1 RRP PMP
• Quavers Prawn Cocktail Vinegar 6 pack
• Quavers Prawn Cocktail Sharing bag
8. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person, per day during the Promotion Period and a maximum of 1 prize is permitted per person. Proof of purchase may be requested.
9. The Prizes: 3 x winners will each win 1x VICI City Commuter Electric Scooter (https://www.networldsports.co.uk/vici-city-commuter-electric-scooter.html)
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence and social media presence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process, engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. Winner Selection: 3 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
12. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted via the phone number used on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of their Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. The reserve winner may have less time to respond.
13. Prize Acceptance: The winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to discuss fulfilment of the Prize. The Promoter will remain in contact with the winner regarding fulfilment of the Prize and will communicate a date as soon as it is confirmed.
14. In the unlikely event that the winner doesn’t receive initial communication from the Promoter within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. In the event that the winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
15. Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available on www.PromoWinners.com/QuaversRetro one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Notification process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
16. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prizes is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
17. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
18. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the text line.
19. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
20. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be withdrawn.
21. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
22. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
24. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
25. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
26. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
27. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.