Strings & Things Lunchbox Gift With Purchase
Full Terms and Conditions:
- This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
- Purchase Period: Purchase a promotional product (see clause 6 for a list of promotional packs) between 00:01 BST on the 24th April 2020 and 23:59 BST on the 24th October 2020 inclusive.
- Claim Period: You can claim your Gift between 00:01 BST on the 24th April 2020 and 23:59 BST on the 24th October 2020 inclusive.
- Claim Process: Purchase any three promotional Strings & Things products [see clause 6 for a list of promotional packs]. Then go to stringsandthings.com/lunchbox and enter your personal details (name, address, contact telephone number & email address) plus the 3 unique codes printed on each of the three packs you have purchased.
Individuals will be able to create an account to which they will be able to log back into.
- Promotional packs:
- Maximum of 3 gifts are permitted per household during the Promotion Period.
- The Gifts: Individuals who buy three promotional packs and correctly enter the product codes online will each receive a free branded Strings and Things Lunchbox, including a promotional pack of stickers which can be used to personalise the lunchbox.
- Further Gift Details and Conditions:
- Lunchboxes are 240mm x 160mm.
- Lunchboxes consist of 4 separate compartments of the following measurements:
- 1x 57mm x 150mm
- 1x 130mm x 96mm
- 1x 130mm x 50mm
- 1x 35mm x 150mm
- The lunchboxes are microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe between the temperatures of -20 degrees Celsius and 170 degrees Celsius.
- The lunchbox is 100% recyclable.
- The lunchbox is suitable for users of all ages.
- The lunchbox must be kept away from fire.
- The promotional stickers are not dishwasher safe and must be removed from the lunchbox prior to freezing or microwaving.
- Once recipients have completed the Claim Process their Gift will be delivered to the address provided during the Claim Process within 90 days. In the unlikely event that a Gift doesn’t arrive within 90 days of the Claim Process, recipients will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. In the event that a recipient does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the Gift at their sole discretion.
- The Gift is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Gift is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another gift for it, of equal or greater value.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Incomplete or illegible claims together with claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be considered.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries or claims that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the web page.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Gift in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Gift has been awarded.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Kerry Foods, Thorpe Lea Manor, Thorpe Lea Rd, Egham TW20 8HY.