Tequila Rose Nasty Gal Promotion
Full Terms & Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Purchase is necessary. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive the Prize. A mobile phone is required. Texts are charged at your standard network rate. The Promoter will not be responsible for telecommunication failure on the part of the Entrant’s service provider.
3. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
4. Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 GMT on the 16th November 2020 and 23:59 GMT on the 28th February 2021 inclusive.
5. To Enter: Purchase a 50cl bottle of Tequila Rose and text TEQUILAROSE along with the last three digits on the barcode of the receipt to 60777 to enter the Prize Draw.
6. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person per month during the Promotion Period. One itemised receipt per entry. Each itemised receipt must state the time and date of purchase, which must pre-date the entry date and time.
7. The Prizes: 100 winners will each win 1 x £50 Nasty Gal credit to their account at www.nastygal.com.
8. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Winners will be contacted via text message and will be required to set up a Nasty Gal account at www.nastygal.com, to which the Prize will be credited.
b. The Prize can be used across multiple purchases and will be in the form of credit to the winners Nasty Gal account.
9. Winner Selection: 100 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
10. Winner Notification: Each winner will be contacted via the mobile number used to enter within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
11. Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing Samantha.Caulfield@halewood-int.com. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
12. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. are in breach of the Terms and Conditions
b. contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
c. contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
d. promotes any political agenda.
13. Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter at www.promowinners.com/TequilaRoseNastyGal one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Notification/Prize Acceptance process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
14. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
15. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
16. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the text line.
17. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
18. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
19. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
20. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
22. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
23. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
24. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
25. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Halewood Wines & Spirits, The Sovereign Distillery, Wilson Road, Huyton Business Park, Liverpool, L36 6AD