Full Terms and Conditions
1. Promoter: The Promoter is Draw Group Ltd (company number 12518947) of 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.
2. Promotion: is a Prize Draw with a Prize offered by the Promotor, as specified below.
3. Eligibility: This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
4. Promotion Period: Each Promotion Period will be stated clearly on the relevant Promotion page on www.draw.co.uk, which will be provided prior to entry.
5. Entry: Purchase is necessary to enter a Promotion unless stated clearly on the relevant Promotion page on www.draw.co.uk. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
6. Maximum Entries: Maximum of 150 entries is permitted per person during the Promotion Period for any Promotion.
7. Promotion Entry:
7.1. To enter a Promotion, visit www.draw.co.uk or use the mobile App and log into your account (or register for an account for free), choose the Promotion you wish to enter and the number of tickets you want and then purchase (where applicable). Check the Promotion Period is still valid and then answer correctly the question you are presented with;
7.2. If you answer the question correctly, you will then be entered into the Prize Draw of your chosen Promotion. Please note that your entry will be automatically cancelled if any payment by you is charged back or otherwise reversed. Entrants are not deemed to have entered the Promotion until they have paid and received confirmation from us that their Entry has been received. Entrants are responsible for supplying us with accurate contact details.
8. The Prize (“Prize”):
8.1. The Prize is made up of either:
8.1.1. General Prize
8.1.2. Motor Prize
8.1.3. Holiday and Travel Prize; or
8.1.4. Cash Prize
and where applicable:
8.1.5. Cash Prize
The description of each available Prize will be displayed on the Promotion Page and the Prize Page.
9. The Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”)
9.1. The number of possible Winners and the specific details for each Prize will be stated clearly on the relevant Promotion Page and Prize Page on www.draw.co.uk or the mobile App, which will be provided prior to Entry.
Withdrawal: If fewer than 80% of all available tickets are sold for a Draw, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Promotion without notice. In the event of a withdrawal, the Promoter will refund all entrants that have purchased a ticket during the Promotion Period for the withdrawn Promotion.
10. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a Winner is unable to collect, receive and/or use the Prize as stated
10.1. Any pictures depicting a Prize in any media are indicative only and the actual Prize may vary from those displayed on the Promotion Page. The Promotion does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of the products or services being offered as a Prize.
10.2. The Promoter is not liable for third party products and the Prize is subject to the Prize manufacturer’s terms and conditions (where applicable).
10.3. The Promoter is not liable for any Prizes once distributed or dispatched to a Winner and the Promoter will not be responsible for any Prizes not received, broken or lost in transit (where applicable). The Promotor makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability of any of the good or services offered as a Prize.
10.4. The Promoter, will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations to provide a Prize caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, pandemics or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter.
10.5. The Conditions applicable to each available Prize Draw are set out in sections 11 – 13.
11. The General Prize (“General Prize”):
11.1 The General Prize will consist of the product[s] and/or service[s] or the Prize the Winner chooses, where a choice is made available as displayed on the Promotion Page and General Prize Page.
11.2 The General Prize may also include a Cash Sum, see section 14. If a Cash Sum is included, details will be displayed on the Promotion Page and General Prize Page.
11.3 The General Prize may have the option of an Alternative Cash Prize, see section 15. If an Alternative Cash Prize is an option in lieu of the General Prize, details will be displayed on the Promotion Page and General Prize Page.
11.4 The General Prize, where a product, will be brand new or used as displayed on the Promotion Page and General Prize Page.
11.5 The General Prize, where a product, will be delivered to the Winner’s UK address or the Winner may elect to collect the General Prize from the Promoter’s premises as the Winner’s own expense.
11.6 Where applicable, the Promoter will supply the General Prize with a manufacturer’s warranty where the General Prize is new. Any upgrade to the standard manufacturer’s warranty will be at the Winner’s own election and expense.
11.7 The Promoter will not be liable in respect of any Warranty provided under section 11.6. Any claim by the Winner under the Warranty provided under section 11.6 is between the Winner and Warranty provider.
12. The Holiday and Travel Prize (“Holiday and Travel Prize”):
12.1 The Holiday and Travel Prize will consist of either a holiday or travel package as displayed on the Promotion Page and Holiday and Travel Prize
12.2 The Holiday and Travel Prize may also include a Cash Sum, see section 14. If a Cash sum is included, details will be displayed on the Promotion Page and Holidays and Travel Prize Page.
12.3 The Holiday and Travel Prize may have the option of an Alternative Cash Prize, see section 15. If an Alternative Cash Prize is an option in lieu of the Holiday and Travel Prize, details will be displayed on the Promotion Page and Holiday and Travel Prize Page.
12.4 The Holiday and Travel Prize will be arranged through an Authorised Agent with a Tour Operator of the Authorised Agent’s election. Details of the Authorised Agent will be displayed on the Promotion Page and Holiday and Travel Prize Page. The Holiday and Travel Prize will take the form of a Voucher which can only be redeemed as specified on the Promotion Page and Holiday and Travel Prize Page with the Authorised Agent.For the avoidance of doubt, The Holiday and Travel Prize does not, unless specified on the Promotion Page and Prize Page include travel/transportation to and from the point of departure, accommodation prior to point of UK departure/post point of UK arrival, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, car hire charge, car hire insurance, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions, on the Promotion Page and/or the Prize Page and neither the Promoter nor the Authorised Agent / Tour Operator will be responsible for any such costs.
12.5 The Winner must accept the terms and conditions of the Tour operator at the time of booking with the Authorised Agent.
12.6 Any right to cancel the Holiday and Travel Prize once booked, will be subject to the terms and conditions of the Authorised Agent and/or Tour Operator.
12.7 In the event of cancelation of the Holiday and Travel Prize by the Winner no alternative tickets will be issued, no compensation or other Prize will be provided and the Winner will be liable to pay for any charges applied by the Authorised Agent and/or Tour Operator in respect of any part of the cancelled booking which does not form part of the Holiday and Travel Prize.
12.8 The Winner and their guest/s will require a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of return travel to the UK;Winner. Winner
12.9 any necessary visas or travel insurance are the responsibility of the Winner and their guest/s
12.10 In the event the Winner [or their guest[s]] is [/are] unable to travel due to passport invalidity, visa failure, medical complications, illness, other personal circumstances, or any act and/or omission on the part of the Winner and/or any of their guests no alternative tickets will be issued, and no compensation or other Prize will be provided.
12.11 If guests below the age of 18 are permitted, they must provide written parental or guardian consent to travel unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
12.12 All elements of the Holiday and Travel Prize must be taken as part of the same trip.The Winner and their guest[s] must travel together in both directions.
12.13 The Holiday and Travel Prize must be booked and taken within the period clearly stated on the Promotion Page on www.draw.co.uk, (the “Period”). The Winner must choose a date within the Period for their Holiday and Travel Prize, subject to availability and no less than 6 weeks from the date that the Winner chooses to book or take their Prize.
12.14 Any specified accommodation, restaurants, and tours included in the Holiday and Travel Prize are subject to availability at the time of booking. Alternatives may be offered depending on availability.
12.15 The Winner may, if permitted by the Authorised Agent and/or Tour Operator, upgrade any aspect of the Holiday and Travel Prize subject to any additional cost being met by the Winner. The Promoter will not be liable for any upgrade.
12.16 The Promoter will not be liable for any act of and/or omission by of the Winner as follows:
i. failure to obtain all of the proper travel documents by the date specified and/or required by the Authorised Agent and/or Tour Operator;
ii. the Winner has any immigration restrictions, conditions and/or complications which prevent them from entering, leaving or travelling within the destination of the Holiday and Travel Prize; or
iii. the Winner has any medical, legal or any other reason that would prevent them from accepting and participating in the Holiday and Travel Prize for whatever reason.
12.22 It will be the Winner’s and (if applicable) their guest’s responsibility to take out at their own cost all relevant insurance (including but not limited to health and travel insurance, insurance for theft, loss and damage to property) which may be required or prudent to be taken
12.23 The Winner will not be entitled to any compensation and will have no claim against the Promoter and/or Authorised Agent if the Holiday and Travel Prize or any other event forming part of the Holiday and Travel Prize is delayed, postponed, rescheduled or cancelled by the Tour Operator. In such circumstances, the Tour Operators terms and conditions shall apply.
12.24It is the responsibility of the Winner and any guest to check any travel advisories issued by HM Government, to determine whether they wish to accept the risk of travelling to the destination. The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by any Winner or their guest arising out of their failure to follow any travel advisories issued by HM Government. The Winner and their guest must comply with and are responsible for obtaining all information regarding any recommended inoculation and obtaining the inoculation(s) and health regulations required by any Prize destination country.
12 A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to the Winner’s room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in- room calls or services.
12.25 The Winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services together with related taxes;
The Winner must inform the Authorised Agent and/or Tour Operator of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
13. The Motors Prize (“Motors Prize”):
13.1 The Motors Prize will be the make and model displayed on the Promotion Page and Motors Prize page or the Prize the Winner chooses, where a choice is made available on the Promotion Page.
13.2 The Motors Prize may also include a Cash Sum, see section 14. If a Cash Sum is included, details will be displayed on the Promotion Page and Motors Prize Page.
13.3 The Motors Prize may have the option of an Alternative Cash Prize, see section 15. If an Alternative Cash Prize is an option in lieu of the Motors Prize, details will be displayed on the Promotion Page and Motors Prize Page
13.4 The Motors Prize will be supplied by the Promoter or through an Authorised Agent.
13.5 The Motors Prize may be:
13.5.1 pre-registered where the Motors Prize has been previously owned and be deemed “Used”; or
13.5.2 not previously registered and be deemed “New”; or
13.5.3 pre-registered to the Authorised Agent referred to at section 14.4, the Promoter or it’s associated companies, and be deemed “New”.
13.6 The Winner is responsible for collecting the Motors Prize from any location within the UK that the Promoter may direct.
13.7 Unless stated in the specific Motors Prize details on the relevant Promotion page on www.draw.co.uk, insurance cover for the Motors Prize is not included.
13.8 If the Motors Prize is to be driven on a public highway, insurance cover must be obtained by the Winner prior to collection of the Motors Prize. It is the Winner’s responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover is in place at the time of collection in accordance with section 14.6 and the insurance cover is registered on the National Motor Insurer’s Database which will allow an application for vehicle road tax.
13.9 All Maintenance, services and running costs of the Motors Prize is the sole responsibility of the Winner from the date of collection.
13.10 The Motors Prize will not include vehicle road tax. Road tax will be the responsibility of the Winner and will be required to be paid by the Winner prior to or at the time of collection of the Motors Prize
If the Winner wishes to change the Motors Prize registration plates, prior to collection, this will be at their own expense.
13.11 The Winner may, if permitted by the Authorised Agent referred to at 13.4, upgrade any aspect of the Motors Prize subject to any additional cost being met by the Winner. The Promoter will not be liable for any upgrade and / or the cost of any upgrade.
13.12 If the Winner is from Northern Ireland, the Motors Prize can be driven with UK number plates legally. If the Winner chooses to change to local number plates, this will be at their own expense.
13.13 The Promoter will supply the Motors Prize with:
13.13.1 a standard manufacturer’s vehicle warranty where the Motors Prize is “New” or deemed “New”;
13.13.2 If the vehicle is used, a 12-month standard Motors warranty may be included in the Motors Prize and details will be displayed on the Promotion Page and Motors Prize Page.
13.13.3 Any upgrade to either warranty referred to at 13.14 or 13.15 will be at the Winner’s own expense.
13.14 The Promoter will not be liable in respect of any Warranty provided under sections 13.14 or 13.15. Any claim by the Winner under either Warranty provided undersections 13.14 or 13.15 is between the Winner and Warranty provider.
13.15 The Promoter will inform the Winner within 7 days of the Winner Notification when the Motors Prize is ready for collection.
13.16 The Motors Prize must be collected within 28 days from the date the Promoter advises the Winner that the Prize is ready for collection.
13.17 The Motors Prize will be forfeited if:
13.17.1 The Motors Prize is not collected by the date advised in accordance with section 13.6.
13.18 In the event the Motors Prize is forfeited, no alternative tickets will be issued, and no compensation or other Prize will be provided.
14. The cash Sum (”Cash Sum”) (if applicable):
14.1 Where a cash Sum is included as part of a Prize:
14.2 The Prize will be transferred to the Winner’s chosen UK bank account via bank transfer (“BACS”).
14.3 The Winner will need to provide details for a UK Bank Account to ensure the Prize money can be safely transferred via BACS; andIt is the responsibility of the Winner to provide the correct bank account details. The Promoter will not be liable for payment of the Prize into an alternative bank account and in that instance, no compensation or other Prize will be provided to the Winner.
15. The Alternative Cash Prize (“Alternative Prize”) (if applicable):
15.1 If an Alternative Prize is available, details will be displayed on the Promotion Page;
15.2 The Alternative Prize may be substituted for a Prize for the relevant Prize Draw and if applicable any Cash Sum included as part of a Prize, at the request of the Winner.
15.3 Any request by a Winner to receive the Alternative Prize must be made within 48 hours of the Winner Notification.
16. Winner Selection: One Winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The Prize Draw will be conducted by an independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of each Promotion Period.
17. Winner Notification: The Winner will be contacted via the email address provided on the Entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection for each Promotion and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes, within 14 days of initial contact.
In the event that the Winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that Winner.
If the Winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to a reserve (“Reserve Winner”) selected in the same manner as the Winner. – The provisions of this section shall apply to a Reserve Winner as though they were the Winner.
18. Prize Acceptance:
18.1 Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery or fulfilment of the Prize. The Promoter will inform the Winner within 7 days of the Winner Notification when their Prize may be collected.
18.2 Winners will be required to provide a copy of their UK passport to the Promoter, before any Prize will be paid, delivered or fulfilled. Any failure to meet these obligations may result in the Winner being disqualified and the Promoter choosing an alternate Winner.
i. 18.3 In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. In the event that a Winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
19. Publicity: Winners will be asked to participate in reasonable publicity i.e. provide photographs and/or pose for photographs and videos, which may be used in future marketing and public relations by the Promoter in connection with the Promotion and in identifying them as a Winner of a Promotion. Winners have the right to refuse this without impacting their eligibility for their Prize.
20. Provided no objection is received, if you are the Winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during Winner notification. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
21. Substitution: The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable. and cannot be redeemed for monetary value, other than where an Alternative Cash Prize is available, or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prizes is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
22. Cancellation: In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. In the event that the Promotion is cancelled, all entrants who have purchased a ticket through the website shall be refundedthe value of the Ticket(s).
23. Exclusion: In the event that the Promotor disqualifies any Individual as provided by Clause 22, the Promotor reserves the right to suspend and / or close the Individual’s account with the Promotor with immediate effect; and to permanently exclude the Individual from holding an account with the Promotor.
24. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to their website, www.draw.co.uk.
25. Liability: The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
26. Disqualification: An Entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
27. Force Majeure: Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations
28. Refusal: The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
a. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
31. Terms and Conditions: By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
Conflict: In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail. Insofar as any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall conflict with any Terms and Conditions displayed on any Promotion Page and / or Prize Page, the Terms and Conditions displayed on a Promotion Page and / or Prize Page shall prevail.
32. Governing Law: These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
33. Registered Office: The Registered Office of Draw Group Ltd is Ground Floor, Seneca House, Links Point, Amy Johnson Way, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4 2FF