Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to registered customers of Bestway Wholesale, Bestway Northern Limited and Batleys Depots, who are residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Customers not wishing to participate in this promotion should notify their Depot Manager otherwise by making the qualifying purchases all Customers will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use or display just to participate in this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive the Prize.
- Purchase Period: Purchase between 00:01 BST on the 1st July 2020 and 23:59 BST on the 31st August 2020 inclusive.
- To Enter: Purchase any one case of Walkers Hero20 Products (full list in clause 8) either instore at Bestway Wholesalers or at https://www.bestwaywholesale.co.uk/ during the Purchase Period to be automatically entered into the Prize Draw.
- Double Entry: If you purchase any one case of the following ‘Hero20’ products during the shorter periods specified below you will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw twice:
|Between 12/07/2020 – 18/07/2020||453134
|Walkers Baked Cheese & Onion, Quavers 59p RRP PMP
Squares Salt & Vinegar 59p RRP PMP
|Between 26/07/2020 – 01/08/2020||670077
|Walkers Max Strong Chicken Wings £1 RRP PMP or Wotsits £1 RRP PMP|
|Between 09/08/2020 – 15/08/2020||585801
|Walkers Prawn Cocktail 65p RRP PMP or Smiths Frazzles Crispy Bacon Snacks 39p RRP|
|Between 23/08/2020 – 29/08/2020||670122
|Quavers £1 RRP PMP or Walkers Max Paprika £1 RRP PMP|
- Walkers Hero20 Products:
|585780||Walkers Cheese & Onion 65p PMP|
|585778||Walkers Salt & Vinegar 65p PMP|
|585791||Walkers Ready Salted 65p PMP|
|585801||Walkers Prawn Cocktail 65p PMP|
|585745||Quavers 59p PMP|
|585756||Squares Salt & Vinegar 59p PMP|
|453134||Walkers Baked Cheese & Onion|
|585667||Smiths Frazzles Crispy Bacon Snacks 39p PMP|
|670044||Cheetos Twisted Flamin Hot £1 PMP|
|670122||Quavers £1 PMP|
|670190||Wotsits £1 PMP|
|670100||Monster Munch Pickled Onion £1 PMP|
|677026||Doritos Chilli Heatwave £1 PMP|
|677050||Doritos Cool Original £1 PMP|
|677015||Doritos Tangy Cheese £1 PMP|
|670166||Walkers Cheese & Onion £1 PMP|
|670177||Walkers Ready Salted £1 PMP|
|670144||Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli £1 PMP|
|670066||Walkers Max Paprika £1 PMP|
|670077||Walkers Max Strong Chicken Wings £1 PMP|
- Unlimited entries per day. 1 entry for each case purchased, unless double entry applies (see clause 7). Retain itemised receipt for each entry. The itemised receipt must state the time and date of purchase, which must pre-date the entry date and time.
- The Prizes:
- Grand Prize: 1 x white Ford Transit Courier Leader Van 1.5L
- Runner Up Prizes: 6 x Sony Bravia 42” TVs, 5 x £500 credit to Bestway account
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- The Promoter cannot guarantee that the Ford Transit Courier Leader Van 1.5L will not be pre-registered to the Promoter or it’s associated companies.
- The winner must have and must show a valid driving license prior to collecting the Prize.
- The Promoter will provide 5-day drive away insurance.
- £1,000 will be provided towards further insurance. It is the responsibility of the winner to organise this.
- Maintenance, services and running costs of the vehicle are the responsibility of the winner from the date of ownership.
- Road tax is included for the period of 1 year. First registration fee is included.
- The vehicle will be provided with £50 worth of fuel.
- Winner Selection: 12 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Purchase Period. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by an independent promotional verification service, within 8 working days of the end of the Purchase Period. Maximum of one prize per person.
- Winner Notification: Each winners will be contacted via the email address associated with their Bestway Wholesale account within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days or does not wish to accept the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond. For the avoidance of doubt, if a winner does not wish to accept a Prize no substitute will be offered.
- Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery/fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of prize acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing WalkersWinAVan@promowinners.com. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Prize Draws (FAO Marketing Department), Bestway Wholesale Limited, 2 Abbey Road, London, NW10 7BW, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by contacting the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to https://www.bestwaywholesale.co.uk/.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize. except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
- Any and all personal data provided by you in connection with this Promotion will be used solely by the Promoter (or its appointed agents) to: (i) assist with running the Promotion; and/or (ii) conduct analytics to improve the Promoter’s promotions, products or services. The Promoter (or its appointed agents) will not contact you for reasons other than this Promotion unless you have provided your express consent. All personal data will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy policies, available at: https://pepsicoprivacypolicy.com/en?domain=walkers.co.uk and https://www.bestwaywholesale.co.uk/privacy-policy.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Walkers Snacks Limited, 450 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6UW & Bestway Wholesale Limited, 2 Abbey Road, Park Royal, London NW10 7BW