PromoVeritas Christmas Voice2Win Instant Win Terms & Conditions
What You Need To Know:
- This promotion is only open to recipients of our Christmas Voice2Win email. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to this promotion is not allowed to enter.
- You don’t have to buy anything to take part in this promotion, but you do need either an Amazon Alexa, or internet access.
- Entry Period: You can enter between 00.01 GMT on 15th December 2020 and 17.00 GMT on 30th December 2020.
- To Enter: Entry is simple, we will send out a communication about our instant win promotion and explain that for every entry we will donate £5 to Alzheimer’s UK, regardless if you win or not (for the first 500 entries). Contacts will receive the unique code needed to enter in the email. They can enter via voice using their Amazon Alexa or enter online at promoveritas.com/xmas-voice2win.
- How to Enter:
a. If you enter by voice, you will be entering using the email address associated with your Amazon account.
b. To enter by voice, you need to own an Amazon Alexa device with the Alexa Kick Fire Skill enabled.
c. To set up the Kick Fire skill on your Alexa app simply point your smartphone or tablet camera at the QR Code in the Christmas Voice2Win email, and that will take you to a screen on the app asking you to enable the skill.
d. Once enabled you can just say “Alexa” “Ask Kick Fire to tell me about Christmas Voice to Win”.
e. Then follow Alexa’s instructions and enter the unique code in the ChristmasVoice2Win email.
f. Alexa will then let you know if you’re a winner or not.
a. This can be done by visiting promoveritas.com/xmas-voice2win from a browser and entering your unique code.
b. Enter your details into the form.
c. Click submit.
d. You will find out if you are a winner or not instantly.
6. Sorry, but you may only enter once during the Promotion Period.
7. Winner Selection: During the Entry Period, 100 “winning moments” (days, hours, minutes, seconds), have been randomly selected. The first entry of a valid promotional code on or after a winning moment will be awarded the prize. If no entry is received between one winning moment to the next, the prize from that winning moment will be rolled over, creating an additional winning moment. All 100 prizes are available to be won.
8. Instant Win Prizes: During the Entry Period, there are a total of 100 prizes to be won. Each prize is a £25 Motivate voucher.
9. Further Prize Details & Conditions:
a. Winners will not receive any refund if the full £25 gift voucher is not used.
b. For more information on the prizes, visit https://www.motivates.co.uk/terms/ for the full terms & conditions of use.
10. Winner Notification: If you’re a lucky winner, you’ll be instantly notified by a winner’s email from Kick Fire to the email address you provided on entry. The £25 Motivate voucher will be delivered to you in a Winner email within one working day of notification.
11. Prize Acceptance:In the unlikely event that your Prize doesn’t arrive within one working day after Winner Notification, you will have a further 28 days to inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Provided no objection is received, surname and county of residence of the winners will be made available upon written request for one month after the end of the Promotion Period for a period of 8 weeks. The winners can object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing email@example.com. Without prejudice, we will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
13. Sorry, but you can’t transfer the Prize to someone else or exchange it for a cash alternative.
15. We can’t take any responsibility for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. We cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to the claim line/web page.
16. Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the Promotion or a Prize itself (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, PromoVeritas won’t be liable for this.
17.We will not be liable for any failure to comply with our obligations or any delay in performing our obligations if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
18. If this promotion can’t run properly because of tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond our reasonable control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion.
19. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
20. By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these Terms & Conditions.
21. If someone or something tampers with this promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of PromoVeritas or our agencies. PromoVeritas and our agencies will not be responsible if the promotion or the prize event not being capable of running as planned or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
22. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
Promoter: PromoVeritas, Monument House, 215 Marsh Road, HA5 2NE, Pinner.